Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So now the window is closed......

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:04 pm

....and unless we can pick up a few out of contract players we now know the make up of our squad until January.

Where do you think we'll finish?

Top two like Vincent expects?

Top 6 like Erol expects?

For me this squad with the inevitable injuries and suspensions and assuming Bulut stays all season will finish between 16th and 20th place.

Your thoughts?

Re: So now the window is closed......

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:06 pm

davids wrote:....and unless we can pick up a few out of contract players we now know the make up of our squad until January.

Where do you think we'll finish?

Top two like Vincent expects?

Top 6 like Erol expects?

For me this squad with the inevitable injuries and suspensions and assuming Bulut stays all season will finish between 16th and 20th place.

Your thoughts?

Between 9th and 14th

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:07 pm

18th.

We were clearly desperate for another striker and we got one…. To send to Kortrijk.

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:13 pm

I think we’ll be fighting for the play offs. Our team is much better than last years, which we finished top half. The league is a lot weaker this year and we’ll push on now.

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:25 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:I think we’ll be fighting for the play offs. Our team is much better than last years, which we finished top half. The league is a lot weaker this year and we’ll push on now.

I admire your positivity! :thumbup:

Who do you think will score the goals we'll need to challenge for top 6?

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:28 pm

Mid table

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:29 pm

davids wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:I think we’ll be fighting for the play offs. Our team is much better than last years, which we finished top half. The league is a lot weaker this year and we’ll push on now.

I admire your positivity! :thumbup:

Who do you think will score the goals we'll need to challenge for top 6?

I think they will be shared around like they were both seasons we got promoted. We have goals in the team from the likes of Willock, El Ghazi, Ramsey and Colwill. Kanga has already been written off and has only played 3 games, Robinson will also get some goals. That’s not taking into account our threat from set pieces too.

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:58 pm

Between 8th and 12th.... Which is another improvement.