Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EROL BULUT WILL BE FULLY BACKED MY ARSE

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:09 pm

?

Re: EROL BULUT WILL BE FULLY BACKED MY ARSE

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:17 pm

montyblue wrote:?

Taking into account the monies received for McGuiness and Adams and the wages saved on the loan players returning to their clubs set against the transfer fees paid for players we can use (not the new lad going to Belgium) I would estimate that very little additional money has been paid out.

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:24 pm

Literally just posted about this, didn't see this thread sorry but totally agree with points made, yet more BS from the board

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:26 pm

It’s always bullshit from our board say the same thing season after season oh we going for top 6 my arse

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:32 pm

It’s always bullshit from our board say the same thing season after season oh we going for top 6 my arse

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:40 pm

Monty we got in 7 players regardless of how cheap they may have been bulut chose who to get in why didn't he make striker a priority and spend big chunk of what money he had on a decent striker? Instead got in a loan at beginning of window and 6 outfield players ..... this week bulut says striker to expensive ect ect said same last season if you remember... now tan as spent 2m on player for another team to me bulut as had the opportunity to get in that main striker but as chosen not to and don't see it as tan not backing him more bulut obstinately not going for striker gor whatever reason.

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:45 pm

Correct, hardly anything spent when you look at the upfront fees.

Don’t forget we got money for Adams and McGuinness so have spent nothing really.

Then we sign a striker but send him to Kortrijk.

Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:28 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Correct, hardly anything spent when you look at the upfront fees.

Don’t forget we got money for Adams and McGuinness so have spent nothing really.

Then we sign a striker but send him to Kortrijk.

Ned we can all argue to what extent bulut was backed the truth is bulut got in 7 players after he was given a budget.... he only got a striker on loan several months ago ... this week he's saying cost to much said same last season. .. surely he should have prioritised a striker when window opened and then try get in other players before end window! instead of spending his budget early then try at last minute to find a cheap striker? I'm beginning to think bulut
is the problem .... Will try find why bought player and loaned him out when speak to ex players tomorrow.... question as well is could bulut have spent the 2m tan used on a striker if he wanted to but chose not to do so .

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:54 am

montyblue wrote:?

Lies lies lies lies lies

And Bullshit from this Regime