Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bulut in or Bulut out?

You may select 1 option

View results

Poll “ Bulut in or out? “

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:39 pm

Can’t believe we’re at this stage already.

But a simple yes or no answer, is it time for Bulut to go?

I didn’t want to say yes but I am.

I supported him through last season and stuck with him after the Sunderland game.

But since then, it’s become more and more clear that he won’t turn this around.

He is incapable of playing a more attacking game which is clearly needed.

So he’s changed my mind unfortunately.

I have just lost all belief in him taking us forward.

Re: Poll “ Bulut in or out? “

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:42 pm

I've flipped today. Out.

Nathan Jones/someome who's got proven pedigree in building success in this division (Luton was his work)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:44 pm

Out,been saying it for months

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:45 pm

Really starting to question this now…. He clearly hasn’t been backed this transfer window

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:48 pm

I think today has made me realise that we’re going nowhere with Bulut unless he makes drastic changes.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:50 pm

Bulut out

Just got home and I can’t take much more of his boring football

Relegation form

Time to go. Said last season I couldn't understand why the canton were singing we want you to stay.

I'll pay his flight if he takes the slanty eyed cnut and his cronies with him

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:51 pm

snoopystorm wrote:Really starting to question this now…. He clearly hasn’t been backed this transfer window

Explain how he hasn't been backed? We've made some decent signings.

For me, the club have just about done enough, could have done more...but its his tactics and formation thats failing in my opinion.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:52 pm

We want Bulut out say we want Bulut out

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:53 pm

I actually bout OUT…! :cry:

Always prepared to give a manager a chance with his own players but despite large patches of possession and a great start to the second half, this was an all to familiar capitulation and it’s simply not good enough…! :cry:

Only issue is, who would ‘they’ replace him with…? :?:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:54 pm

Sack now. We will have better candidates if we are not adrift from the other teams. We will not improve with Bulut.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:54 pm

Bulut

"This guy, given time with this revamped squad will take us places." (A quote from last weekend)

It's called League 1. :lol:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:58 pm

I’ve tried and tried but as soon as I saw the starting line up my mind was made up. Stubborn, one dimensional. OUT

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:59 pm

Replies:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:00 pm

Yes I am not waiting 12 games

BULUT WILL RELEGATE US

HE HAS TO GO NOW

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:00 pm

To soon yet, we need to be careful what we wish for, do you think tan will bring in ( or pay ) to bring in a decent manager? We will end up with purse in charge, we are four games in and have played 3 of the probable faves to go up, I’d give Bulut at least 5 -6 more games to see where we are, I’d love jones to come, can’t see the tw*t paying Charlton compensation to get him though.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:05 pm

SB 1927 wrote:I've flipped today. Out.

Nathan Jones/someome who's got proven pedigree in building success in this division (Luton was his work)

Do you think he would leave Charlton, doing well and in promotion form, getting backed by the board, maybe bitter he wasn’t offered the role when available before ?

I think he would be a great fit for Cardiff but not sure about the timing.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:06 pm

Welshyccfc01 wrote:To soon yet, we need to be careful what we wish for, do you think tan will bring in ( or pay ) to bring in a decent manager? We will end up with purse in charge, we are four games in and have played 3 of the probable faves to go up, I’d give Bulut at least 5 -6 more games to see where we are, I’d love jones to come, can’t see the tw*t paying Charlton compensation to get him though.

Faves or not, 2 of them were at home and (same as last year) not 1 glove laid on them. We're an easy away day and that boils my blood.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:10 pm

I’ve really tried to have faith in him but after today that was f*cking bad , wat is he doing ? I don’t think he knows

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:10 pm

Out if he’s not going stop being stubborn and drop players out of form like hovarth & siopis. At home we have to start our more attacking players, Colwill, Robinson etc. There is no point waiting until we are losing to make these changes.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:11 pm

We don’t attack but we don’t defend. We can’t play football… not one outstanding player. O’Dowba nowhere near the player he was, Siopis all over the place. I’m lost in what we’re trying to do, can’t see the style of play.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:11 pm

I hope most of us want Tan and his cronies gone too. What a mess and treating the fans like sh#t.

BUT FOR NOW ... Bulut OUT. OUT OUT OUT! And take your 'coaches' with you
O'Dowda is NOT a left back
Siopis is pish
Start Robinson AND Ashford
Bagan LB for now
Reindorf on the bench

'Style' of football - sh#te
Selection - sh#te
Substitutions/tactics - sh#te

Change now and we have a fighting chance (depending on who comes in) of avoiding relegation. Wait too long and I fear it will be too late. We need someone who knows how to play 'fronT foot' football at home and get the crowd involved. We're WAY too passive at the moment and so easy to defend

Post script: Rambo is Cardiff through and through and I applaud him for coming back and wanting to play for us. BUT from what I've seen so far, his legs have gone and he's part of the problem not the solution. Hang up your boots, go get some coaching badges and come and inspire our youngsters.

:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:14 pm

Welshyccfc01 wrote:To soon yet, we need to be careful what we wish for, do you think tan will bring in ( or pay ) to bring in a decent manager? We will end up with purse in charge, we are four games in and have played 3 of the probable faves to go up, I’d give Bulut at least 5 -6 more games to see where we are, I’d love jones to come, can’t see the tw*t paying Charlton compensation to get him though.

5-6 more games and we'll be 6 points or more adrift. Time is now

Bit controversial but I would go for Giggs. Could see second goal coming today, they gave up.

I'm sorry I wouldn't give Bulut another day let alone a game.

I doubt one supporter would have gone with the team he put out today, especially with the impact others have made.

How is any player going to be motivated now when there's no reward for success.

We can't score and you've got 2 players who have scored this season on the bench.

He's either trying to get the sack or too stubborn to admit he's playing the wrong personal.

He kills confidence and plays not to lose. I want a positive manager who sets up to win especially at home.

A Jones type character would have an instant impact with this squad.

I'd be worried where we would be in 5 games and the rescue job would be much harder.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:17 pm

OUT!

There can't be many Bulut in people left and I'm hoping Tan isn't one of them.

Most of us would have predicted the starting team and how the game was going to carry out.

Enough Mr Tan, get rid of him.

And to those saying give him 12 games, I did that last season and have wanted him out ever since.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:20 pm

SB 1927 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:Really starting to question this now…. He clearly hasn’t been backed this transfer window

Explain how he hasn't been backed? We've made some decent signings.

For me, the club have just about done enough, could have done more...but its his tactics and formation thats failing in my opinion.

One decent paid for signing in Robertson…

A player who didnt get a game last season

A defender wrong end of his career on a free

A loan striker who to be honest is shite

A striker to go to the other team..

A defender who we haven’t seen once…

Yeah f*cking fantastic signings….

Ok I’ll give you Daland and Robertson atm

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:22 pm

Bulut has proved time and time again that he either can't or won't change his tactics. All that giving him 5 or 6 games will do is put us further into relegation. He's had nearly 60 games in charge, what makes you think he's going to change over the next couple.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:23 pm

Reply: