Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VOTE YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH V BORO

You may select 1 option

View results

VOTE YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH V BORO

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:40 pm

Vote your Man of the Match versus Boro today…

Another disappointing performance that will pile more pressure on the manager and his players…

We weren’t ‘terrible’ but true to form, we lacked defensive composure when it mattered and lacked real punch up front…

For me, I chose Perry Ng for a decent display but more in the absence of a standout man elsewhere…

FINAL SCORE: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 MIDDLESBROUGH

Re: VOTE YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH V BORO

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:43 pm

Nobody as they were set up wrong by the useless Manager,not the players fault for another dreadful performance.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:06 pm

Daland MOTM and he didn’t even manage a full half.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:13 pm

This will genuinely be interesting.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:14 pm

Daland

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:33 pm

Tanner

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:40 pm

This is a joke right?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:47 pm

Cian Ashford - saved the embarrassment of getting on the pitch

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:49 pm

We looked okay at the back while Daland was on the pitch, even with Siopis giving the ball away every few minutes.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:02 pm

NG MOM he offers nothing going forward his distribution today was woeful. Should have cashed in in him and signed Codeh Dramah. Defender who goes forward. NG reminds me of Rhys Weston the halfway line is his nemesis

Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:27 pm

Daland and Robertson were our best players in the first half. Daland obviously went off injured.

Robertson was the first choice he made to take off, bizarre when Ramsey wasn’t playing well all through the first half.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:51 pm

Drop Rambo and Sipos they are not up to it.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:01 pm

Llantwit Blue wrote:NG MOM he offers nothing going forward his distribution today was woeful. Should have cashed in in him and signed Codeh Dramah. Defender who goes forward. NG reminds me of Rhys Weston the halfway line is his nemesis

So how have you given him Man of the Match? Haha

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:39 pm

Robertson head and shoulders above the rest and he was substituted !! I’d love to see his passing stats as I can’t remember him missing one !!

He doesn’t look for the easy ball either, a lot of those passes were quick 50+ yard passes !!

Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:41 am

Robertson for me, he was the one constantly wanting the ball trying to make something happen. Very strange decision to take him off, especially when siopis and Ramsey were so far off it.