Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Time to go back to Turkey, Bulut.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:12 pm

I have watched the City since 1949, and in all that time I reckon you are one of the most boring Managers we have ever had, and possibly THE worst.
How can you not see that we finished the Swansea match on a high after an extremely poor first half, and then unbelievably, you pick the team that played that first half, at HOME to Middlesbrough today?
There were players on that pitch who would be lucky to get into a Cardiff parks side, and yet most of them played the entire match. We all love Ramsey, but why have you played him in every minute of the four matches so far? He is a shadow of his former self and his passing is laboured and poor, and this is not helping. Typically, today, you took our best attacking player, Robertson, off early in the second and yet left Ramsey and Siopsis on for the entire game.
At least six players should NOT have started today’s match, possibly including Ramsey, and then making late changes when we are one down is typical of you. For goodness sake go on the offensive from the start at home, and pick an attacking line-up from the start - you never know, but you may get the supporters on your side! Look at the enjoyment the supporters got on Wednesday in the Carabao Cup against Southampton despite the fact we lost 5-3. There was some great young players on display there, BUT nowhere to be seen today.
Like many others, I have had enough now, and unless you will play a more attacking system at home especially, you are going to get a lot of stick from the supporters, and see attendances diminish - and quite rightly so!
A very sad, unhappy and disgruntled “old fart”