Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bulut - Chronic team selection AND tactics

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:20 pm

Just what is this manager trying to achieve? Chronic team selection yet again today AT HOME!

It's same old same old every week, in over a year in charge, he just hasn't learnt. We have to change else
we will be down among the dead men. Awful 'entertainment' yet again at the Cardiff City stadium. We desperately
need someone in charge who knows the championship...and quick!

:old: :bluescarf:

Re: Bulut - Chronic team selection AND tactics

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:28 pm

He only has one system, two holding midfielders.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:56 pm

Should NEVER have been given a new contract, we were terrible from Christmas last year…..he knows he’s out of his depth and probably just waiting to go home with 200k of Tans cash…..all on Tan and the car salesman, more wasted money.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:02 pm

Agree with all above posts.

Naieve, stubborn, rigid, predictable, poor game management, reluctance to change, over loyal to poor players and his boring system, ignorance to youth, and on that subject best performance for many months came from the kids in the Carabao.

He has to go NOW enough is enough. His excuses are almost as bad as the ones his fans make for him

Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:07 pm

I saw his line up and the last bit of faith I had in him disappeared

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:20 pm

One of the worst managers I have had the pleasure of seeing..no pleasure in going anymore..sad to say ..it's a long way from the entertainment we had from the Dave Jones days

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:24 pm

litoblues wrote:One of the worst managers I have had the pleasure of seeing..no pleasure in going anymore..sad to say ..it's a long way from the entertainment we had from the Dave Jones days

Nice easy home game up next too. Leeds will tear us apart

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:44 pm

Spot on

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:50 pm

Please sack him now !

Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:31 am

And chronic player performances