Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut: “We have to ask individuals why they can’t score

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:56 pm

Erol Bulut:

“We have to ask individuals why they can’t score.”

"How we spoke always about statistics, because statistics are nothing, we can speak about statistics and then everything is different. You have to score goals. And if not you have to run to get the result. And it's not easy against a quality team.

"We have to ask the players individually (why they can't score). Now we have to maybe analyse the statistics of individual players. We can speak about details. There will be changes for sure after the international break and everyone has to accept it.“

“The problem right now is we can’t score.”

“We didn't take our chances to score," he said. "I think first half it was a game where both sides didn't create chances.”

“Second half, first 10, 15 minutes we had three or four positions to score. Then if you concede a goal from a set piece, then an own goal, which is unlucky, but when we get a chance to score you have to score, this is a problem we have right now.”

Cardiff scored 1 goal conceded 10 goals
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: “We have to ask individuals why they can’t s

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:59 pm

We don’t create clear cut chances Erol, you’re deluded.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:00 pm

It’s your tactics Erol……. Slow lethargic football.

Dire. Ineffective. Garbage.

Confidence is shot and it’s down to you to get these footballers back to winning ways.

2 games to save your arse. Lose them two and he will be gone.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:03 pm

Erol Bulut, he’s been on the glue!

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:03 pm

Because its so slow the opposition have 9 men behind the ball you moron.

Colwell isn't amazing but his natural instinct is to run or pass forward, so you bench him

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:04 pm

Deluded.
We don't set up to attack/score
Talking sh#t
GO PLEASE

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:08 pm

What a surprise, he is spouting shit again.
Create chances you score goals,not rocket science is it.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:08 pm

Why wait 2 games for the inevitable- he will sacked and we will be more points adrift.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:09 pm

It's your system Mr Bulet, we didn't have a shot on goal in the first half.

Our best striker is the young Reindorf.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:12 pm

What does the fuxker see in siopis he’s been crap for months yet he keeps playing him week in week out

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:14 pm

Yet again a ridiculous Naieve unaccountable post match comment.

A poor manager. We deserve much better.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:17 pm

Just go now Bulut!

Stop blaming your players - this is down you 100%.

Keep packing Siopis who gets muscled off the ball constantly.

Kanga: totally ineffective yet left on pitch for 70 fking minutes!!

You remove our best midfielder in Robertson - let's face it Ralls would've played if fit!

You are so fking stubborn or just refuse to see the obvious. Any halfwit would've started today with the same side that finished against the Jacks - young lads with guile, pace, skill. But oh no....you revert to your turgid, defensive, boring Bulutball!

You're not up to it clearly. We the home team and you need to set up on the front foot at home but piss easy for the opposition yet again.

Get out of my club.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:18 pm

Just to remind you erol WE WERE THE HOME TEAM WE ARE SUPPOSED TO ATTACK PLEASE CHANGE YOUR TACTICS OR YOU WILL BE OUT OF WORK VERY UNHAPPY BLUEBIRD

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:20 pm

What a pathetic post match interview. We now have to look at at statistics , surely he should have been doing that from day one ! Absolutely clueless.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:21 pm

He needs to go now!

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:36 pm

That's the problem. We are a team of individuals.
The team looks godd on paper.. We need someone who can mould us into a team

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:46 pm

We had 3 shots on target & 2 of them were from Ramsey, one was somehow cleared off the line & the other was a fantastic save by their keeper.

They had 4 shots on target & scored 2 goals.

We were crap but we need more shots to be on target if we're going to actually score a goal & I'm sure some will blame the lack of a new striker but the strikers we have need to at least get a shot on target first.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:51 pm

They cannot score because they have no record of ever being goalscorers

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:53 pm

It's such hard work trying to make a chance that's what bugs me, I don't really know what our front line are meant to do

We play with a big man so why aren't our wingers cross balls to his head or whipping balls in to run on to?

It's a shame because Daland and Robertson are big upgrades and the start of a good spine of a team

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:57 pm

Wow…. Just wow…. You’re shitting me…..

f**k me how deluded

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:05 pm

And for me surely If tanner was over weight don’t have to mention it to the press,he just set up a goal against Swansea surely was the time for bulut to praise him up in the press etc to get his confidence going not knock him

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:17 pm

I knew he’d blame the players, he always does when things aren’t going well.

Bottom line is these are his tactics and we created very little again.

It’s his responsibility and that’s why more and more people want him gone.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:28 pm

Well Mr Bulut ,
That’s how to lose your dressing room , constantly criticise the players in public .
Football fans are not stupid and many of us have watched and played the game for decades . We can see your tactics are just not working .
Sadly in my view you are just not up to English championship standard .

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:12 pm

What chances did we have to take.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:00 am

He should fall on his sword, as he doesn't deserve a payoff.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Sep 01, 2024 3:24 pm

We have to ask why you (Bulut) can’t put a decent team together from 22 signings or more of permanent and loan players since you arrived.
And before the usual rantings of we don’t pay etc. It was posted previously we were 8th top payers in the league.You go all out to buy defenders, yet publicly stated we needed to start signing players up front first this window.
I’ve never rated Bulut’stactics and it’s now plain to see he is permanently rooted to, keep possession in the first half and open things up around the 60th minute y bringing subs on to turn the game around. I’m just an amateur fan and saw it. so, I imagine the other teams and managers spotted it very early. They know they just need to prod and probe for first half and possibly pinch a goal. To leave us chasing the game and leaving ourselves further open for a counter Attack and another goal.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 3:37 pm

The game now is all about pressing u need fit energetic players who can do this for 90 minutes The team the manager is picking the tactics he is using are all wrong he’s constantly playing defensive 11 men behind ball opponents score that so called plan a has gone u can see players looking at each other nobody bows what he wants not even Bulut nows he is the most useless manager I have ever seen