Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut: “Tanner and Rubin played well, but everyone was

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:08 pm

Erol Bulut:

“Tanner and Rubin played well, but everyone was expecting me to start them.”

When asked if certain players who are given a chance every week are producing performances of 90 minutes which warrant their selection,

he simply replied: "Four games we’ve played. Now I will look at the statistics. We will analyse them and there will be changes."

"Ollie Tanner was good, he did well when he came in. Rubin (Colwill) tries a lot but still we cannot have it from only two or three of my players.@

“Everyone has to be involved, their will be changes after the International break.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: “Tanner and Rubin played well, but everyone

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:26 pm

Shocking annis let’s blame them without we wouldn’t have our only point against the jacks,bully like tactics from bulut doesn’t say nothing about siopos being shit week in week out mind and Meite he keeps picking every week to

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:56 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:Shocking annis let’s blame them without we wouldn’t have our only point against the jacks,bully like tactics from bulut doesn’t say nothing about siopos being shit week in week out mind and Meite he keeps picking every week to

He’s incredible, in a bad way Sam, I am lost for words on him.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:57 pm

Replies:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
SamCCFC1927 wrote:Shocking annis let’s blame them without we wouldn’t have our only point against the jacks,bully like tactics from bulut doesn’t say nothing about siopos being shit week in week out mind and Meite he keeps picking every week to

He’s incredible, in a bad way Sam, I am lost for words on him.

I can’t believe it annis I was one of them who wanted him to stay at the end of last season,but for me why does he keep playing the same tactics and same players like Meite siopos and keep making the same subs and expecting the same results I really don’t get how he thinks things are going to change when he keeps doing the same things that didn’t work last season it’s baffling :lol:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:30 pm

His interviews are so bizarre. I know there's the language barrier but he keeps praising Colwill, Robinson and Tanner for their impact, digs the rest out and then keeps picking the ones who aren't performing.

I would hope any managers at championship level would also have their eyes on the analysis.

Failing that open your eyes and look at how one dimensional we are.

Start playing players in the best positions. If that means bringing Bagan in, do it!! How many goals do we need to concede from the left before he realises CO isn't a fullback

I don't think we're that bad of a team but we do look totally out of ideas, which comes from Bulut.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:55 pm

I can honestly see now why Vinnie didn't want to give him a 2 year contract now? where do we go from here?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:55 pm

I can honestly see now why Vinnie didn't want to give him a 2 year contract now? where do we go from here?

Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:12 am

Nickoblue23 wrote:His interviews are so bizarre. I know there's the language barrier but he keeps praising Colwill, Robinson and Tanner for their impact, digs the rest out and then keeps picking the ones who aren't performing.

I would hope any managers at championship level would also have their eyes on the analysis.

Failing that open your eyes and look at how one dimensional we are.

Start playing players in the best positions. If that means bringing Bagan in, do it!! How many goals do we need to concede from the left before he realises CO isn't a fullback

I don't think we're that bad of a team but we do look totally out of ideas, which comes from Bulut.

It’s unbelievable Shocking, Bulut really is destroying the quality players in our club, yet praises them week in week out.

But won’t start them???

Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:42 am

So he’s going to analyse the statistics!
Well I’ll save him some time…
They’re appalling & embarrassing, :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
He may find a positive, they can’t get worse….Can they?