Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What chance Bulut will be sacked in 48 hours

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:36 pm

Tan is not the cleverest and hates paying off Managers - so I think he will be there are the international break. Shame

Re: What chance Bulut will be sacked in 48 hours

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:44 pm

I can’t see him going anywhere yet, even after today’s shocking performance.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:03 pm

Terrible owner

Terrible manager

We are stuck with both, There wil be no changes behind the scenes or on the pitch as Bulut is not capable of change and Tan doesn’t want another pay off

Derby away Leeds home, 1 goal scored it’s bleak

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:04 pm

NO chance

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:20 pm

As we speak roach blue is there saying it’s to early he is the right man, give him 8 more games he’ll change his ways it’s the players fault not buluts.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:27 pm

It’s the perfect time to replace him with two weeks before the next game.

But they won’t do it unfortunately. Makes far too much sense for them to consider it.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:34 pm

It's not just the 4 games this season it was the end games of last season also sh.te sh.te

Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:01 pm

Merthyrfunhouse wrote:As we speak roach blue is there saying it’s to early he is the right man, give him 8 more games he’ll change his ways it’s the players fault not buluts.

Nice to know that you're thinking about me.

Even if you're just ludicrous at the best of times.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:36 pm

I was all for Bulut getting an extension but I was slightly concerned with the results at the end of last season.

He’s now been reasonably backed yet the performances are not improving.

Today the first half was OK as was the start of the 2nd half. But the first goal along with the substitution of Robertson (arguably our best player up until then) took us to such a low level I’m amazed we kept it down to 0-2 !!!

Bulut needs to either go or change things completely. We now have 4 decent CBs plus Ng, so why not play with 3 CBs and give us more going forward ?

You have to go for wins in this division and Bulut needs to get that quickly otherwise he won’t survive September.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:46 pm

Bulut is dalmans choice , it’s absolutely the worse football I've seen since Trollope. It needs to change and fast , people say it's only a few games in but he had all last season and it's getting worse each game ! He's got a decent squad it should be better .

Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:01 pm

wez1927 wrote:Bulut is dalmans choice , it’s absolutely the worse football I've seen since Trollope. It needs to change and fast , people say it's only a few games in but he had all last season and it's getting worse each game ! He's got a decent squad it should be better .

We had our chance in the summer to move him on. There are so many on here who wanted him to stay and build something. If only they’d done their homework and looked how he’s set up at each club he’s worked at. Slow, ponderous football has been his downfall at most clubs he’s managed. By the time October is upon us, we could be completely cut adrift from the rest.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:19 pm

Ramsey got his badges?

Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:43 pm

Can't believe he was handed a contract in the first place..hardly lit the place up since before last Christmas..

Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:46 pm

He won't be sacked,need at least another 4 or 5 defeats for that to happen.
Board don't like being proved wrong