Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REALLY BULUT?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:34 pm

So Bulut has threatened big changes after today. Now I'm not one to say sack Bulut as we need stability and it's still early days. Amazingly still only 6 points from playoffs but this gap will only grow if we continue this way.

My point is what changes will bulut actually make. He's talking about players but firstly he needs to try a new system as we are not creating enough and leaking goals like theres no tomorrow.

NG and Hovarth have been at fault for a few goals already this season, but will he drop either? No.

Siopsis is a good ball winner but all too often gives the ball straight back to the opposition. Will he drop him? No.

Ramsey as good as he is and as much as I like him has been off the pace. Will he be dropped? No.

Colwill and Robertson are two of our better and more forward minded players. Will they get 90 minutes? No.

Reindorff and kpakio along with a couple of other youngsters have looked very decent and are hungry. Will they get a start or 90 minutes? No.

So what changes will Bulut actually make. I beleive none and after the international break a run of tough games against derby Leeds hull and Bristol could see us sink deeper into trouble