Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RAMSEY NO WHERE NEAR READY FOR CARDIFF OR WALES

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:52 pm

Bellamy has him down as captain has he watched him play lately no fight in him at all.

Re: RAMSEY NO WHERE NEAR READY FOR CARDIFF OR WALES

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:55 pm

Don’t think it’s a lack of fight.

I just think he’s finished as a high level footballer. Injury last season has ruined him.

I suggested in the summer that he should retire, I still think that might have been his best option.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:55 pm

If however if he plays a bLinder for wales friday
he was saving himself today against boro

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:06 pm

He shouldn't be near our 11.

His touch today was awful. Passes awful.

He waves his hands around the same as Bruno Fernandes.

Time to start Rubin.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:14 pm

Love Rambo.

Saw him make his debut all those years ago and was delighted when he came back not once but twice.

But it seems time and injuries have caught up with him.

At the moment doesn't deserve to be starting games or playing a full 90 minutes I'm afraid.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:17 pm

He wasn't the Ramsey we all know & love today or so far this season, but he looks the most likely to score, 3 shots on target for us today & 2 of those were his.

He has the footballing brain that the youngsters don't & he still has a usefulness for the club he loves, player/manager anyone?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:21 pm

His time is up, bring him on for last twenty. He was awful again today, passing was dreadful.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:29 pm

Who provided most shots in game? Who made the most forward passes in game admitingly not all successful but he cannot carry the team on his own... everytime he made a pass to player that player 9 out 10 gave it back to him and didn't look to go forward this happened most game..... yes he's not at his best but he was only player attempting to get us forward especially when tanner/Colwill came on.... plus he was suppose to be playing a deep role he cannot do that and get forward even though he did so to have shots at goal.... give the guy a break and look at players like NG who was awful in everything he did. Before making rambo a scapegoat for teams failings.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:37 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Who provided most shots in game? Who made the most forward passes in game admitingly not all successful but he cannot carry the team on his own... everytime he made a pass to player that player 9 out 10 gave it back to him and didn't look to go forward this happened most game..... yes he's not at his best but he was only player attempting to get us forward especially when tanner/Colwill came on.... plus he was suppose to be playing a deep role he cannot do that and get forward even though he did so to have shots at goal.... give the guy a break and look at players like NG who was awful in everything he did. Before making rambo a scapegoat for teams failings.

No excuse
al he was poor ng was poor the new striker was poor keeper was o' dowda was

daland was my man of the match for cardiff even after he went off in the first half