Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do we trust this board?

Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:06 pm

To appoint the right person because I don’t,bulut will most probably lose his job now and based on results you can’t argue with it, but for me with the board we’ve got I just think we’ll just go around and around in circles with them making the calls get them gone

Re: Do we trust this board?

Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:21 pm

That's the worry, who next ??

Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:11 pm

Absolutely not

Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:48 pm

Nope we are in this mess because of them

We need to all unite and drive tan out

Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:12 pm

1,000%

NO NO NO

Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:17 pm

No, never will , they are rotting our club

Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:57 pm

I trust my ex-wife more than I trust this board :lol:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:29 am

Absolutely fkin not. Blind leading the blind

Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:22 am

Not at all, blind leading the blind, stuck in a vicious circle, insanity is trying the same things and expecting different results, pick your analogy. They’re the same ones we’ve used for years.

The root cause of the issue is the owner and board, anything else is just a symptom of their arrogance, lack of leadership and incompetence.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:08 am

Tan will ultimately get the abuse, but from my limited view, he's allowed Dalman to take the reins. For me, Dalman needs to go aswell.

May not be that straightforward as hasn't Dalman borrowed the club some cash?

Shambles.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:22 am

SB 1927 wrote:Tan will ultimately get the abuse, but from my limited view, he's allowed Dalman to take the reins. For me, Dalman needs to go aswell.

Shambles.

Get rid the lot of them we need an new owner new board new ideas it’s draining going around in circles

Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:31 am

SB 1927 wrote:Tan will ultimately get the abuse, but from my limited view, he's allowed Dalman to take the reins. For me, Dalman needs to go aswell.

Shambles.

Get rid the lot of them we need an new owner new board new ideas it’s draining going around in circles

Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:53 am

The real issue lies at the top and we will continue to struggle unless he goes or makes major overhaul decisions starting with his board. I honestly don't know why for a guy who wants to exit with at least some of his money back and whose family business clearly have zero interest in a football business is delaying the inevitable.

The emperor really does need to get some new clothes and appoint a smart football board member brave enough to tell him when he's wrong and simply let them get on with running the club. And then sell and sail away, which is precisely what he wants

Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:15 pm

The board only see us fans as customers

Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:10 am

I don't see anyone praising this board now.

if anyone does then its only down to the money side of things as Tan can pay for the running of the club from his back pocket. as regard to having the ability of doing good for us well all faith in that is gone. There is the real problem.