Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We Are The Idiots, Not The Board.

Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:26 pm

We are the ones who have let the club we love end up being the basket case we are.

We all blame the board etc, but to me its our own fault for letting it get this way.

Would never have happened 30 years ago. The owners would have been run out of the club. How times have changed.

Its our time to step up agian and get OUR club back.

Bulut out Tan out. :bluebird:

Re: We Are The Idiots, Not The Board.

Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:29 pm

It's what I said, as a fanbase we have failed our club we are shit now, no togetherness nobody taking the lead nothing

Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:51 pm

As soon as the majority bent over and took the rebrand the club was destined to never be the same again.

Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:56 pm

nobby wrote:We are the ones who have let the club we love end up being the basket case we are.

We all blame the board etc, but to me its our own fault for letting it get this way.

Would never have happened 30 years ago. The owners would have been run out of the club. How times have changed.

Tell me how to run out a billionaire based half way around the world and I'll back you.

Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:05 pm

nobby wrote:We are the ones who have let the club we love end up being the basket case we are.

You are spot on but the rebrand had a bigger effect on us fans than most realise. It split us beyond repair whilst this regime is running the shit show and it won't heal until Tan has sold up.

But as stated above, if you or anyone else has a good idea how to get him out then I'll be there.

Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:30 pm

Spot on, the board and his cronies (I include Wayne Nash) have crushed our club, time to rise up :bluescarf:

Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:43 pm

SB 1927 wrote:

Tell me how to run out a billionaire based half way around the world and I'll back you.

Owners come and go, the club is here forever,hopefully.

The board and owners are a handful of people our fanbase is hell of a lot bigger.

Without the fans the club is nothing.

Yes we need owners to pump in money etc, but its our money that provides the owners with their dividends etc.

We are the voice of this club no one else.

Its time we were heard lime we used to be.
Weve become a laughing stock and WE have let that happen. :(

Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:29 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:As soon as the majority bent over and took the rebrand the club was destined to never be the same again.

I can't believe only 150 of us pulled our season tickets when the red was announced, shocking! That should have been the trigger point for the uprising.

Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:42 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:As soon as the majority bent over and took the rebrand the club was destined to never be the same again.

Very true sadly.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:00 pm

Ye I agree 100% I can’t believe our fans haven’t protested etc and just lapped it all up and let it being run the way it has been a few positive results and no1 will want the board out then they be the best thing again it’s a joke

Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:01 pm

Ye I agree 100% I can’t believe our fans haven’t protested etc and just lapped it all up and let it being run the way it has been a few positive results and no1 will want the board out then they be the best thing again it’s a joke

Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:11 pm

Simply question to answer this one - " The Fun Boy 3 " - As we understand to be running our club ...
One is miles away - thinking this club is worth more than what it is ...
The 2nd was more interested in buying Charlton last season ...
The last one more happy to sell you a car and turn up when there is a new face ...

If your going to run a business correctly someone has to be at HO and not working from home ;)

Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:07 pm

We have no back bone all the ones who cared for this club are gray and old now with no fight left in us now it’s pritty much down to the younger generation to have a go my race is run I’m afraid

Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:26 pm

Barryblues wrote:

I can't believe only 150 of us pulled our season tickets when the red was announced, shocking! That should have been the trigger point for the uprising.

We wanted the investment that was on offer.