Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS IT TIME FOR THE SONG, WE WANT YOU TO GO?

Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:37 am

As it seems that most on this forum, and most fans have come around to the thought,
that time is up for bulut is it out of the question just as a lot of fans where singing ,
"We want you to stay" would it be out of order to start singing,
"We want you to go"
I am just thinking out a loud if thats what we think then the sooner the better this message gets across from the fans to the manager and board.

On a personal note i chatted with bulut after the sunderland game for a good few minutes and seemed a very nice bloke,
but my mother is a nice person,
but would not want her managing cardiff city.

The day we sang to mick
mc'carthy get out of our club he left it was very toxic then we are not at that stage yet but it seems most want bulut gone,
so is it time to chant,
we want you to go.

Re: IS IT TIME FOR THE SONG, WE WANT YOU TO GO?

Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:04 pm

If anybody is undecided they should keep looking at the league table.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:14 pm

Monty I think we should be singing Vincent we want you to sell :bluescarf:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:24 pm

I still understand he’ll be officially gone in the next 24 hours or so anyway so shouldn’t come to that.

But agree with the above reply, people should be calling for Tan to go against Leeds.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:29 pm

Richy roofer ccfc wrote:Monty I think we should be singing Vincent we want you to sell :bluescarf:

:thumbup:

Would have to sing it REALLY loudly though so he can hear it in Malaysia!

Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:43 pm

montyblue wrote:As it seems that most on this forum, and most fans have come around to the thought,
that time is up for bulut is it out of the question just as a lot of fans where singing ,
"We want you to go"
I am just thinking out a loud if thats what we think then the sooner the better this message gets across from the fans to the manager and board.

On a personal note i chatted with bulut after the sunderland game for a good few minutes and seemed a very nice bloke,

The day we sang to mick
mc'carthy get out of our club he left it was very toxic then we are not at that stage yet but it seems most want bulut gone,
so is it time to chant,
we want you to go.

Hopefully we can sing it about tan to

Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:31 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:
montyblue wrote:As it seems that most on this forum, and most fans have come around to the thought,
"We want you to go"

The day we sang to mick
so is it time to chant,
we want you to go.

Hopefully we can sing it about tan to

Something needs to be done by fans saturday,
an opportunity to not just sit in silence and then walk home.

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:27 am

After buluts latest outburst this time towards the fans,
who he is loosing at a very fast pace,
and baring a handeful
i would not think there are many who last season where singing we want you to stay when getting thrashed at rotherham ,
are still standing with him now.
Its a remberance day saturday,
but also at the end of the game an opportunity to voice our feelings if needed with the song that has to be sung
Booing will not cut it.

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:45 am

Take a shed load of 'TAN OUT' banners

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:47 am

I have wanted him gone from when I first saw a repetitive pattern to his management and behavior, a pattern that was very concerning, a pattern that offered no solutions just excuses and playing the blame game. This was after 3 months of his tenure.

However I have always declined singing such personal attack chants until after the game even if I am fully behind it, definitely not during the game.

Though After yesterdays comments about us Cardiff City' real fans' then , then Im really tempted to sing such a chant whenever. Had enough of this man. And yes he is a nice guy, just an awful manager. Tempted to get a bed sheet and spray paint an arrow on it pointing to the goal we are attacking.

Erol Bulut We Want You To Go / Vincent Tan We Want You To Sell

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:59 am

Not for me before or during the game itself. We have more important things to prioritise, such as Sol’s tribute and supporting the team on the field against a team that we want/need to beat badly…

If we are a couple of goals down late on and/or at the end of the game, then fair game; but I agree that the owner and the politician would be a better target; they rarely show their faces in the bad times and need to ‘show up’ to face the music at least now and then…!

Like Ned, I understand the bolt to the trap door is loosening daily…! :ayatollah: