Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Three winnable games

Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:53 pm

After Leeds home (which Ive written off already) we have three winnable games. Away at Hull who are in the relegation places with us, home to Millwall and away to Bristol who aren’t anything to be scared of.

If we don’t get our first win out of those three games (whoever our manager is) then I really don’t know where we go.

Re: Three winnable games

Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:04 pm

Leeds have only won 2 of their 6 competitive games

Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Leeds have only won 2 of their 6 competitive games

Yeah but their squad is unreal mate. They should wipe the floor with us but we do have a decent record against them.

Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:19 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Leeds have only won 2 of their 6 competitive games

Yeah but their squad is unreal mate. They should wipe the floor with us but we do have a decent record against them.

Their manager as well as ours are high on the list for their p45s.... and they won't be the last in championship .... being a championship manager should come with a p45 warning... :P

Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:43 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:After Leeds home (which Ive written off already) we have three winnable games. Away at Hull who are in the relegation places with us, home to Millwall and away to Bristol who aren’t anything to be scared of.

If we don’t get our first win out of those three games (whoever our manager is) then I really don’t know where we go.

If bulut changes formation puts 2 up top and attacks we can win all of them but sadly he won't coz he's sadly too stubborn

Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:58 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:After Leeds home (which Ive written off already) we have three winnable games. Away at Hull who are in the relegation places with us, home to Millwall and away to Bristol who aren’t anything to be scared of.

no chance whatsoever!

Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:41 pm

Spot On - I looked at those games before the International break ...thought the same .

Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:36 am

Currently Simon I see zero wins from any of them.

Unless the manager changes his formation and tactics. If there's another game of boring back line passing and slow play with subs coming on with ten minutes to go and only then we look like having a f*cking go then it will probably be more of the same. Although we are always losing by a goal or goals by then anyway that's the facts of it and for all to see so far.

I just can't see how anything changing results wise unless the one dimension manager changes the formation and tactics with and without the ball in truth :bluescarf:

Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:27 pm

Leeds will roll us over with ease we havnt got any energy or pace about us what so ever in the modern game these are the to main ingredients unfortunately we haven’t got either . Reindorf could be our gem up top any manager with a football brain would put him up there the lad will run the channels get at difenders create problems buy us a foul relive pressure give him a go BULUT ffs

Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:28 pm

Leeds will roll us over with ease we havnt got any energy or pace about us what so ever in the modern game these are the to main ingredients unfortunately we haven’t got either . Reindorf could be our gem up top any manager with a football brain would put him up there the lad will run the channels get at difenders create problems buy us a foul relive pressure give him a go BULUT ffs

Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:36 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Currently Simon I see zero wins from any of them.

Unless the manager changes his formation and tactics. If there's another game of boring back line passing and slow play with subs coming on with ten minutes to go and only then we look like having a f*cking go then it will probably be more of the same. Although we are always losing by a goal or goals by then anyway that's the facts of it and for all to see so far.

I just can't see how anything changing results wise unless the one dimension manager changes the formation and tactics with and without the ball in truth :bluescarf:

Yeah tactics need to change 100% but no faith that Bulut can or will do that.

New manager bounce after the Leeds lost hopefully.