Neil Warnock !!!!

Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:08 pm

Would Neil Warnock come back ?

Re: Neil Warnock !!!!

Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:33 pm

Hope not, because so would the dodgy agents

Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:55 am

Hope he does - would certainly get results with these players to work with.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:07 am

Would get us out of trouble, but in terms of the style of football we want to play, I think this would be a huge backward step.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:27 am

As a stop gap he would be my choice, just to put some fight and team spirit into this bunch of losers we've got.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:48 am

He's 75.

Where is the ambition and long term plan in that?

If it was 5 games to go, maybe. Not now.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:45 am

cardiffboy1995 wrote:Would get us out of trouble, but in terms of the style of football we want to play, I think this would be a huge backward step.

Not that I want him back but Warnock would get this side playing attacking football as we have some good players, we just don't use them correctly.

We played some really great football under Warnock the first half of the season we went up. When the wheels came off slightly around Christmas - we lost 4 on the trot - he changed the style, showing he could adapt.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:32 am

SB 1927 wrote:He's 75.

He is way too old and past his best, but he could still sort out half the problems in a month until we search and make the right appointment, I'd refer that to Purse or the other one.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:10 pm

Bluebina wrote:
SB 1927 wrote:He's 75.

He is way too old and past his best, but he could still sort out half the problems in a month until we search and make the right appointment, I'd refer that to Purse or the other one.

Spot on.