Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SKY SPORTS NEWS

Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:42 am

Just said that Cardiff are considering sacking their manager after senior players are questioning his training methods. I posted on here two weeks ago that the players don't look fit, very interesting turn of events and if true he's a dead man walking.

Re: SKY SPORTS NEWS

Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:07 am

Apologies, it was Talk sport radio. Still very interesting about the training though.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:19 am

He's not taking training today apparently.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:22 am

Maloby_Blue wrote:He's not taking training today apparently.

If that's the case then he is surely gone. ??

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:16 am

cityone wrote:Just said that Cardiff are considering sacking their manager after senior players are questioning his training methods. I posted on here two weeks ago that the players don't look fit, very interesting turn of events and if true he's a dead man walking.

There were issues re training methods and attitude towards some players last season and they continue into this…

Something is clearly wrong here and needs to be sorted. With a reasonably high turn over of staff in the summer, an improved squad overall plus a new coach added, it is difficult to see how it can be the players at fault; so it all points to the manager, his management and his methods…

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:22 am

Sven wrote:
cityone wrote:Just said that Cardiff are considering sacking their manager after senior players are questioning his training methods. I posted on here two weeks ago that the players don't look fit, very interesting turn of events and if true he's a dead man walking.

There were issues re training methods and attitude towards some players last season and they continue into this…

Something is clearly wrong here and needs to be sorted. With a reasonably high turn over of staff in the summer, an improved squad overall plus a new coach added, it is difficult to see how it can be the players at fault; so it all points to the manager, his management and his methods…

:thumbup: