Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BREAKING: “ TALK SPORT / SKY NEWS EROL BULUT “

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:28 am

According to talkSPORT…

‘Sources say the atmosphere in the dressing room has become very negative with senior players are now questioning Bulut's training methods.’

Erol Bulut is still the manager, but it’s once again divided The Cardiff City Board

I have asked and Bulut at this moment in time is our manager.

The Squad are definitely divided about Bulut.

Tan is fuming he gave Bulut a New 2 year contract after being persuaded by Dalman.

I believe Bulut’s being given more matches, BUT Tan could lose the plot any moment and just sack him.

I think we’ve had 12 managers Sacked by Tan

I put out a few weeks ago Ramsey and Ralls both knocked on Buluts door and questioned his tactics.

EROL BULUT AND HIS STAFF ARE CURRENTLY TAKING MONDAY MORNING TRAINING AS USUAL.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: According to talkSPORT… “ EROL BULUT “

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:33 am

SKY SPORTS NEWS:

Just said that Cardiff are considering sacking their manager after senior players are questioning his training methods.

Also been told that Cardiff employed a physio in the summer who spent a fair bit of time at Chelsea, he’s been quoted as saying he can’t believe how staff just come and go as they please through the working week, he said at Chelsea staff had the same hours and would stay to time..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:34 am

Ramsey pulled a muscl6knocking on the door

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:37 am

stickywicket wrote:Ramsey pulled a muscl6knocking on the door

:lol:

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:46 am

stickywicket wrote:Ramsey pulled a muscl6knocking on the door

:laughing6:

Re: BREAKING: “ TALK SPORT / SKY NEWS EROL BULUT “

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:48 am

EROL BULUT AND HIS STAFF ARE CURRENTLY TAKING MONDAY MORNING TRAINING AS USUAL.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:54 am

If this is the case he needs to go NOW as he is clearly a dead man walking and we are wasting time on the inevitable. Also if he IS still with us how come he is not taking training? Again if this is the case we have a divided camp and no chance of beating Leeds. The atmosphere will be toxic.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:57 am

He has sacked

Dave Jones
Malky Mackay
Ole GS
Russell Slade
Paul Trollope
Neil Warnock left of his own accord
Neil Harris
Mick McCarthy
Steve Morison
Mark Hudson
Sabri Lamouchi

Bulut will be his 12th manager he will have disposed of and he has appointed 11 thus far.

Watford do that every season :)

Plus Scott Young and Danny Gabbidon were under Tan

Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:08 am

Replies:

Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:26 am

I can confirm the information from the physio is bang on . Fitness Training not hard enough compared to other professional clubs .
Been saying this since Christmas, Get this man out of our club now .
I was also told we would be relegated with Bulut in charge , I totally agree .
The other thing for me is Bulut didn’t even gave the minerals to face the media . No grit .

I had heard before that some of the players were unhappy with how Wintle was treated, he was well liked and popular in the dressing room apparently.
Last edited by Bluebina on Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Can't believe he's still our manager to be honest

Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:28 am

TaxiBlue wrote:I can confirm the information from the physio is bang on . Fitness Training not hard enough compared to other professional clubs .
Been saying this since Christmas, Get this man out of our club now .
I was also told we would be relegated with Bulut in charge , I totally agree .
The other thing for me is Bulut didn’t even gave the minerals to face the media . No grit .

We got more than our fair share of injuries that's for sure.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:45 am

Bluebina wrote:I had heard before that some of the players were unhappy with how Wintle was treated, he was well liked and popular in the dressing room apparently.

I think that is why NG is so off form coz him and Wintle were good mates and he's pi$$ed of by it

Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:54 pm

Maccydear wrote:He has sacked

Dave Jones
Malky Mackay
Ole GS
Russell Slade
Paul Trollope
Neil Warnock left of his own accord
Neil Harris
Mick McCarthy
Steve Morison
Mark Hudson
Sabri Lamouchi

Bulut will be his 12th manager he will have disposed of and he has appointed 11 thus far.

Watford do that every season :)

Plus Scott Young and Danny Gabbidon were under Tan

Scott Young and Danny Gabbiadon weren’t sacked. Temp managers only.

Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:45 pm

Theres been a lot of alarm bells going back to last year and a lot of you had noticed it ,
I had blinkers on
In hindsight thinking bak now a manager shouldn’t be criticising the young players as bulut was doing all the time,
The confidence has been taken out of the players now , he needs to go now before it gets worse

Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:23 pm

Can I be clear I want Tan gone and new owner but its Dalman who seems to be picking the managers, Tan needs to get shot of Dalman as he clearly not has clue on managers but then some of them has not been supported either

Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:12 pm

According to Football Insider reporter Pete O’Rourke, Cardiff City are ready and even preparing to sack Bulut this week. It is stated that the 49-year-old has ‘lost the dressing room at the Cardiff City Stadium’ and as a result, I expected to become the third Championship manager to depart after Ryan Lowe and Steven Schumacher leaving Preston North End and Stoke City respectively.

Bulut was set to be out of contract back in the summer but after months of talks, signed a new deal back in June. Those fresh terms were until the end of the 2025/26 season, so Cardiff will now seemingly have to pay the former Fenerbahce boss off.

Talking after putting pen to paper on his new deal, Bulut said: “I’m very proud and happy to be extending my time with you all here in the capital city of Wales. It is a privilege to be part of your family.”

However, things have changed extremely quickly and it looks as if the Bluebirds will soon be on the search for a new permanent manager in the coming days. WalesOnline reporter Paul Abbandonato recently called for a change in style to “get the fans excited”, saying:

“It’s blindingly obvious Bulut is a naturally cautious manager, but the shackles simply have to come off. No-one is asking for him to suddenly morph into Mario Zalago and Brazil 1970, nor for a return to Warnockball, but is there really any harm in getting the ball forward more quickly and then trying to run beyond defences with skill, pace and vigour in the final third.

“Get the fans excited. Put an end to this boring sideways, backwards, sideways again, ponderous approach which enables opposition defences to re-set and to me seems passing without a purpose at times. When Bulut signed his contract during the summer, amid a plethora of new signings, many were delighted. Yes there were gaps, but with a glut of gifted Academy players he’d fast-tracked through to back up the senior pros, plus the return of three more, Issak Davies, Eli King and Joel Bagan as better players from loan spells away, there were plenty of reasons for optimism.

“I was told there would be a more adventurous approach. It would take some major mismanagement to get this wrong.”

Whether that’s with or without Bulut remains to be seen, but following the update from O’Rourke, his days appear to be numbered.