Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As it’s the unpredictable Championship if we get a r

Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:21 pm

As its the unpredictable Championship if we get a result on Saturday the Hierarchy’s numerous arselickers will make out our manager is Guadiola(he ain’t).

Our clubs needs major overhaul both on the field and certainly off it.!!!!

THSTS THE HONEST TRUTH

Including the local Media who will then make out We’ve Virtually Beaten Real Madrid

Leeds have only Won 2 Competitive games this season out of 6.

All it will do is paper over the deep rotten shit Our Beloved Club is in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: As it’s the unpredictable Championship if we get a r

Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:24 pm

LEEDS - WE CAN WIN :

‘On paper’ we should not even turn up ! We might as well give them the 3 points .

They are a team full of really established internationals ….probably 8 internationals starting.

Usually , I am a realistic person ….and therefore I ‘know’ that the high probability is that we will lose …..given Bulut’s intrenched tactics ….and a team devoid of confidence and drive . We are a Club whose soul has been ripped apart ….by a soulless ownership … over many years .

Yet somehow , I have a premonition that against Leeds this Saturday we are going to win !….. with or without Bulut. Leeds may be the spark that will kick start our season .

The omnipotent self belief spirit ….of … we can beat the best …we are the totally unified Bluebirds ….the spirit of January 2002 ….when we defeated Leeds ….is now long gone . Oh if we could only get half of that now.

However , I spot one weakness …a chink in the Leeds armor …which I hope will work in our favor. LEEDS ARE A COLLECTION OF All SORTS ! They are not a team.

The team that we are likely to face has :

* A German manager ….Daniel Farke. * A French goal-keeper ….Ilan Messier . * An English right back….. Jayden Bogle .

* A Welsh C1/2 …. Joe Roden . * A Belgian C1/2 ….Pascal Struijk . * A Dominican left back …..Junior Firpo.

* A Bulgarian MF …. Ilia Gruev . * A Welsh MF ….. Ethan Ampadu. * An Italian right winger…..Wilfred Granto .

* An Israeli left winger ….Manor Solomon. *A USA attacking MF(No. 10) ….. Brenden Aaronson. * A Spanish striker ….Mateo Joseph.

I am not joking or exaggerating … but this is the most likely team we will face . Individually ….as players… we are dead ….. but collectively …. Leeds are not a team ! ….(I am hoping) … they are a collection of individuals. My hope is that such a team of

ALL SORTS will not have the matrix to play as one unit ….as a team.

While it is true that the majority of top teams have many nationalities and also internationals (including us !) ….but Leeds are carrying to a ridiculous level ….which I find crazy. To me …. Welsh - English - Scottish and Irish are really ‘practically’ the same with a very similar background ….. but Leeds are like a team from all over the world .

Look I know that we should lose ….but there is a mysterious something that is deep down telling me that this Saturday is our day.

Is it wishful thinking ? Desperation ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:32 pm

Strangely or maybe stupid enough I feel we can win aswell!

I just want us to stop with the oh we dominated possession crap and put the ball in the net route one if needed

Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:35 pm

Reply:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:36 pm

kyle08 wrote:Strangely or maybe stupid enough I feel we can win aswell!

I just want us to stop with the oh we dominated possession crap and put the ball in the net route one if needed

Kyle,

100% We can, if everyone turns up on the day on the pitch, Leeds at this moment are not Special at all.

Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:37 pm

Reply:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:40 pm

Replies:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:44 pm

Reply:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:05 pm

Reply:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:06 pm

Fxxx off Tan and take Bullshit and the board with you.

Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:55 pm

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:Fxxx off Tan and take Bullshit and the board with you.

Well said. Enough is enough. We are a club in crisis. All pre-season optimism has been buried in the pits of despair.

Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:48 pm

I can't see anything but defeat! If they score an early goal I won't be surprised if it 5 nil.

Then bulut will get the bullet. :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:51 pm

I can't see anything but defeat! If they score an early goal I won't be surprised if it 5 nil.

Then bulut will get the bullet. :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:LEEDS - WE CAN WIN :

‘On paper’ we should not even turn up ! We might as well give them the 3 points .

They are a team full of really established internationals ….probably 8 internationals starting.

Usually , I am a realistic person ….and therefore I ‘know’ that the high probability is that we will lose …..given Bulut’s intrenched tactics ….and a team devoid of confidence and drive . We are a Club whose soul has been ripped apart ….by a soulless ownership … over many years .

Yet somehow , I have a premonition that against Leeds this Saturday we are going to win !….. with or without Bulut. Leeds may be the spark that will kick start our season .

The omnipotent self belief spirit ….of … we can beat the best …we are the totally unified Bluebirds ….the spirit of January 2002 ….when we defeated Leeds ….is now long gone . Oh if we could only get half of that now.

However , I spot one weakness …a chink in the Leeds armor …which I hope will work in our favor. LEEDS ARE A COLLECTION OF All SORTS ! They are not a team.

The team that we are likely to face has :

* A German manager ….Daniel Farke. * A French goal-keeper ….Ilan Messier . * An English right back….. Jayden Bogle .

* A Welsh C1/2 …. Joe Roden . * A Belgian C1/2 ….Pascal Struijk . * A Dominican left back …..Junior Firpo.

* A Bulgarian MF …. Ilia Gruev . * A Welsh MF ….. Ethan Ampadu. * An Italian right winger…..Wilfred Granto .

* An Israeli left winger ….Manor Solomon. *A USA attacking MF(No. 10) ….. Brenden Aaronson. * A Spanish striker ….Mateo Joseph.

I am not joking or exaggerating … but this is the most likely team we will face . Individually ….as players… we are dead ….. but collectively …. Leeds are not a team ! ….(I am hoping) … they are a collection of individuals. My hope is that such a team of

ALL SORTS will not have the matrix to play as one unit ….as a team.

While it is true that the majority of top teams have many nationalities and also internationals (including us !) ….but Leeds are carrying to a ridiculous level ….which I find crazy. To me …. Welsh - English - Scottish and Irish are really ‘practically’ the same with a very similar background ….. but Leeds are like a team from all over the world .

Look I know that we should lose ….but there is a mysterious something that is deep down telling me that this Saturday is our day.

Is it wishful thinking ? Desperation ?

I totally understand your thinking, it's part of being a Cardiff supporter for many years..... always optimistic :thumbup:

If I had to put a bet on the game it would be on Leeds, everything points to an away win, but the crazy thing is I wouldn't rule out a Cardiff win.

It does however raise another question. If we knew 100% that Bulut would be sacked if we lost Saturday, would you want a defeat to get rid of him?

Re: As it’s the unpredictable Championship if we get a

Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:15 pm

We will win Saturday trust me I have inside knowledge everything happens for a reason we will rise And by Christmas we will be in the top 6 watch this space at the end of season we be all celebrating promotion

Re: As it’s the unpredictable Championship if we get a

Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:20 pm

Craigm1927 wrote:We will win Saturday trust me I have inside knowledge everything happens for a reason we will rise And by Christmas we will be in the top 6 watch this space at the end of season we be all celebrating promotion

Top 2 - Top 6 ....Still on the cards then ... ;)