Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F A O VINCENT TAN

Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:24 pm

Please get the CLUB TO ISSUE A STATEMENT AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING AT OUR CLUB THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING US FANS DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING ASAP

Re: F A O VINCENT TAN

Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:38 pm

ORCHARD BLUEBIRD wrote:Please get the CLUB TO ISSUE A STATEMENT AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING AT OUR CLUB THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING US FANS DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING ASAP

Here's your statement, nothing is happening no matter how much we want it to.

Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:36 pm

ORCHARD BLUEBIRD wrote:Please get the CLUB TO ISSUE A STATEMENT AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING AT OUR CLUB THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING US FANS DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING ASAP

Forgive me, but isn't it obvious?

If Bulut was going, he would have. He wouldn't still be taking training sessions.

The club isn't going to release a statement after every game saying " Bulut is staying"

Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:58 pm

If the dressing room are divided, it begs the question how can Bulet carry on, hence the club has a desicion to make ASAP

Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:26 pm

ORCHARD BLUEBIRD wrote:If the dressing room are divided, it begs the question how can Bulet carry on, hence the club has a desicion to make ASAP

You don’t know what is happening behind the scenes and neither do most of the rest of us.

However, Erol Bulut is 100% under pressure. After the Derby game, he was summoned to an intense video conference and he was lucky not to have been sacked. That, I believe, is still on the cards.

If what I was told is correct (and I have no reason to doubt) the players are not happy with him and have sent deputation to the Board to air their grievances both this season and last. I can’t be 100% sure but I think this could be the reason for the shock Ryan Wintle departure and it seems others have carried on the fight.

Not great times at our beloved club, on or off the pitch and something will give shortly; either on the pitch or (most likely as it stands) in the manager’s office…! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:10 pm

Thanks for the info sven let's hope it gets sorted ASAP for the sake of OUR CLUB and FANS

Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:26 am

Bulut is probably not that concerned if he does get sacked

2 years salary for about 10 weeks work

Then back to Turkey and no doubt another job in a few months

Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:20 am

Sven wrote:
ORCHARD BLUEBIRD wrote:If the dressing room are divided, it begs the question how can Bulet carry on, hence the club has a desicion to make ASAP

You don’t know what is happening behind the scenes and neither do most of the rest of us.

However, Erol Bulut is 100% under pressure. After the Derby game, he was summoned to an intense video conference and he was lucky not to have been sacked. That, I believe, is still on the cards.

If what I was told is correct (and I have no reason to doubt) the players are not happy with him and have sent deputation to the Board to air their grievances both this season and last. I can’t be 100% sure but I think this could be the reason for the shock Ryan Wintle departure and it seems others have carried on the fight.

Not great times at our beloved club, on or off the pitch and something will give shortly; either on the pitch or (most likely as it stands) in the manager’s office…! :ayatollah:

As the owner of the club Tan would have known about the disharmony from the squad. Perhaps this was the main reason he dod not want to give the contract extension.

This I believe was the main topic on the video conference and Buluts replies to it all has given him a stay of execution. Tan is only going to except better results before pulling the trigger and I'm not just talking about the Leeds game but quite a few after. Also I believe more disharmony from the dressing room and he will be gone. Nothing like pressure hey?