Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bulut's presser tomorrow.....

Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:49 pm

Should be interesting to say the least.

Any guesses what he's going to say about his own position?

He can't say he's going to change things, he said that before and it made no difference whatsoever.

Anyone want to speculate on what he's going to say? :? :? :? :?

Re: Bulut's presser tomorrow.....

Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:01 pm

SBF1 wrote:Should be interesting to say the least.

Any guesses what he's going to say about his own position?

He can't say he's going to change things, he said that before and it made no difference whatsoever.

Anyone want to speculate on what he's going to say? :? :? :? :?

He may supprise us all and change formation and instructions to the players with and without the ball but I won't bank on it.

It be the same back four passing and hopefully the conference level donkey we got up top isolated holds the ball up and when he does it goes back to the center Half's within two passes.

I'm expecting nothing on the weekend sadly but let's hope I'm wrong.

Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:09 pm

Perhaps Bulut should come on the forum and we can give him some advice

Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:55 pm

Craigm1927 wrote:Perhaps Bulut should come on the forum and we can give him some advice

We need a Svengali, any volunteers :laughing5:

Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:55 pm

I think he’ll say there will be big changes….

We’re going to play 4 2 3 1 as it is critical we have 6 people defending at all times. We’ve been working on a lack of pace in wide areas especially at wingback, we think we’re doing well but it could be further reduced. Key to our plan is total isolation of our striker and resting our best players even when they are needed. Something new we’ve worked on over the preseason is to make sure our goalkeepers have less confidence every game.

Above all we cannot under any circumstances score goals, if we do this it will make the team over confident and further dent our chances of this top two places we’re aiming at!!!! We’re also confident of a rule change half way through the season where the team with the worst goal difference will get automatically promoted, did you know if we continue at the current rate we’ll have a goal difference of around -90 by the end of the season, nailed on promotion!

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:33 am

:lol:
Einstein wrote:I think he’ll say there will be big changes….

We’re going to play 4 2 3 1 as it is critical we have 6 people defending at all times. We’ve been working on a lack of pace in wide areas especially at wingback, we think we’re doing well but it could be further reduced. Key to our plan is total isolation of our striker and resting our best players even when they are needed. Something new we’ve worked on over the preseason is to make sure our goalkeepers have less confidence every game.

Above all we cannot under any circumstances score goals, if we do this it will make the team over confident and further dent our chances of this top two places we’re aiming at!!!! We’re also confident of a rule change half way through the season where the team with the worst goal difference will get automatically promoted, did you know if we continue at the current rate we’ll have a goal difference of around -90 by the end of the season, nailed on promotion!

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:33 am

Einstein wrote:I think he’ll say there will be big changes….