Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ THURSDAY 19th SEPTEMBER 2024 “

Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:10 am

:bluebird: “ EROL BULUT UPDATES CARDIFF CITY FANS “ :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thursday 19th September 2024

EROL BULUT:

"I thank the fans, they support me a lot. The real Cardiff City fans, they support us. Every game. They travel with us and give everything for the club. It’s not like we don’t want [to win].”

"When we are winning, everyone is next to us.”

“When we are losing as a team, then who is next to us? “

“When I see stupid things on social media about my players or myself, I don’t need that. If you are with us or with Cardiff City, you have to be with us until we die. Not only when we are winning, I don’t need that.”

"I am including everybody. I don’t care who takes it personally. It doesn’t matter who. I take everybody in. Fans, media, we have to be together, but we are not. You attack me after five games, one point, 11 goals conceded, fine. If everything goes bad, you try and make it bad,.”

Erol Bulut since the Derby game has gone completely quite and this will be his first statement for a week.

Leeds United this Saturday 3pm

Erol Bulut comes out swinging in impassioned speech as Cardiff City boss takes aim at 'stupid' criticism

The Bluebirds manager spoke candidly amid mounting pressure following a five-game winless run

EROL BULUT:

“ Aarun Ramsey is out for 10 weeks at least.”

Davies?

“Isaak progressing well so he starts with the running next week.

Next month?

“I hope. It’s also a big loss. We need this pace in behind. I need to go to the market to buy one but then I can’t.”

“ READ ALL EROL BULUTS UPDATES BELOW “

Fitness update

Collins?

“He’s trained with us all week so he’s available."

Turnbull?

“He’s been injured, also back. On the bench against Derby, not ready to start but we could use him in the second half."

Daland?

“Today he’s doing really well. The boot is off. From next week, after Hull, he could be starting training with us."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: EROL BULUT:

Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:12 am

Erol Bulut:

Cardiff City manager Erol Bulut has launched into an impassioned defence of his team and hit out at "stupid" criticism he has seen on social media amid mounting pressure following a winless start to the season.

Cardiff are bottom of the Championship with one goal and one point in their first five games, a record which has left many Bluebirds supporters despondent
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:13 am

Erol Bulut:

"For us all the games are big games," he began. "We have to start from many weeks before. It’s normal that I have pressure, when you don’t have the results we are expecting - what the board and the fans are expecting, but I can live with this.”

Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:15 am

“ CARDIFF CITY CHAMPIONSHIP FIXTURES 2024-25 “

10/08/24 Cardiff City 0 Sunderland 2 :cry: Crowd 21,410 Sunderland Fans 2,140

17/08/24 Burnley 5 Cardiff City 0 Crowd 18,508 Away Support 1.149

Sunday 25/08/24 Swansea City 1 Cardiff City 1 Crowd 20,174 Away Support 1,480

31/08/24 Cardiff City 0 Middlesbrough 2 Crowd 17,980 Away Support 1,470

14/09/24 Derby County 1 Cardiff City Crowd 28,985 Away Support 1,803

21/09/24 15:00 Cardiff City v Leeds United

28/09/24 15:00 Hull City v Cardiff City

01/10/2024 19:45 Cardiff City v Millwall

Sunday 06/10/24 15:00 Bristol City v Cardiff City

19/10/24 12:30pm Cardiff City v Plymouth Argyle

22/10/2024 - 19:45 - Cardiff City v Portsmouth

26/10/2024 - 15:00 - West Bromwich Albion (a)

02/11/2024 - 15:00 - Norwich City (h)

Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:17 am

Erol Bulut:

"It’s the first time in my career I’ve had a start like this. I am also living this at the moment. We have to be realistic. The opponents against us, how they created, what they created and what we created, they were not better than us, maybe Burnley we can put away. But all the other games we had chances to win a game or lead the game.“

Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:24 am

Erol Bulut:

“Ramsey out for months”

Re: EROL BULUT: “ THURSDAY 19th SEPTEMBER 2024 “

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:23 pm

Bulut just like you said the team never gives up

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:17 pm

Hmmmm

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bulut just like you said the team never gives up

You won’t have a choice but to leave the boat soon because if you stay as captain the boat will be sinking

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:17 pm

I’d much prefer mr birdseye fishFinger man than the local kebab man thankyou

Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:01 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bulut just like you said the team never gives up

You won’t have a choice but to leave the boat soon because if you stay as captain the boat will be sinking

Plenty more boats coming to this country every day ;)

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ THURSDAY 19th SEPTEMBER 2024 “

Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:55 am

Erol Bulut:

Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:59 am

Erol Bulut:

Callum Robinson?

“He will be not available because of a groin problem. I don’t want to put anybody under pressure. He had a groin problem last training session before Derby. We were planning for him to start. He sprinted and felt something. This problem comes because… Ramsey also gets it playing for Wales.

"You cannot blame it on something you don’t know. I say that it happened with their country and they put someone else under pressure. Players got injured in the final pre-season game against Hertha but people criticised the training methods.

"If you’re going to criticise, criticise something fairly but not something like this. Something that helps the club and not try to destroy the club.”

How long?

“I think for him maybe 10 days, this week after Leeds he could be involved.”

Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:13 am

Erol Bulut:

Etete?

“He’s started running but not there where he can start with us. We can also talk about this. Injuries from training methods. But they don’t understand who’s writing this. The injury problem we have, I got it from friends that someone had written it’s from our training methods.

"They need to understand the injury records of players. Our medical team know how much to push this player or that player. I know from all my career, I never had injuries because of my training sessions.

"This is the injury history of players. It’s normal when a player has many injuries in the past that you cannot push him too much. I’ve been in football more than 30 years.”

Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:18 am

Fitness update

Collins?

“He’s trained with us all week so he’s available."

Turnbull?

“He’s been injured, also back. On the bench against Derby, not ready to start but we could use him in the second half."

Daland?

“Today he’s doing really well. The boot is off. From next week, after Hull, he could be starting training with us."

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:41 am

Erol Bulut:

"When we are winning, everyone is next to us. When we are losing as a team, then who is next to us? When I see stupid things on social media about my players or myself, I don’t need that. If you are with us or with Cardiff City, you have to be with us until we die. Not only when we are winning, I don’t need that.

"I am including everybody. I don’t care who takes it personally. It doesn’t matter who. I take everybody in. Fans, media, we have to be together, but we are not. You attack me after five games, one point, 11 goals conceded, fine. If everything goes bad, you try and make it bad, why didn’t you write them last season about these bad things? OK, you were writing a few bad things, that is normal.

"Then it was the style of play, how we play, now this is how we play, so now it’s the results? What is it? A few people were writing about something. I don’t want to talk about, I know who’s talking. But it’s not the moment to speak about that. We have to speak about results. We have to fight to get back. We have a team where we don’t have to be in this position now after the first five games. We have been a bit unlucky. The opponents have been more lucky than us.

"We didn’t score, we didn’t make the result. This is normal and then I get pressure. I accept that. But in Turkey we say that if you attack under the belt it’s not good, you need to stay on the level. But I can live with this. This is not my first team. I have trained a few teams, including Fenerbahce, then you can understand the pressure. It’s just the way (it’s written) I don’t like."

"With them I don’t have a problem," he said of the Bluebirds hierarchy. "I have my guys around me. Fans and fan pages deliver things. I have to see what messages come. I’m not on social media every day, but I want to say that when we are together we have to be together. Not only to show we are together. This club doesn’t need this.

"About details we can speak. Now we have to speak about being together, fighting together, getting results.

"I thank the fans, they support me a lot. The real Cardiff City fans, they support us. Every game. They travel with us and give everything for the club. It’s not like we don’t want [to win].

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:22 am

Lets all see how we play tomorrow.

Big pressure on the team, lets see how they handle it. If we go behind lets see how we react. Its all down to those 11 on the pitch.

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:39 am

If Bulut turns this around it’ll be a bigger miracle than Lazarus rising from the dead. Even though I can’t stand his current management style I really hope he turns it around. Sadly I think that would require a complete personality transplant.

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:58 am

Reply :

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:59 am

Reply:

Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:04 pm

Not good enough to blame hard working paying fans...poor excuse for his lack of nouse.

Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:07 pm

Reply:

Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:11 pm

Reply:

Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:16 pm

Reply:

Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:20 pm

Reply: