Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jay Emanuel thomas

Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:45 am

Professional footballer Jay Emmanuel-Thomas has been charged after £600,000 worth of cannabis was seized at Stansted Airport.

The former Aberdeen striker, who currently plays for Greenock Morton in the Scottish Championship, was detained and questioned by National Crime Agency officers on suspicion of orchestrating the attempted drug smuggling.

The 33-year-old, of Cardwell Road in Gourock, was arrested in the Inverclyde town just after 8am on Wednesday in an operation supported by officers from Police Scotland.

Re: Jay Emanuel thomas

Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:22 am

He's as good of a smuggler as he is as scoring goals then. Not very.

I'd like to see him next to Mendez-Laing to see who is the 'most weird shaped ex-Cardiff City footballer'. Wasn't NML also into his narcotics? Both of them are 90-93% upper body and shoulders.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:33 am

We’ve a history of employing these kind of players. I’d much rather we employ based on character than just skill alone (some didn’t even have that)

Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:32 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:We’ve a history of employing these kind of players. I’d much rather we employ based on character than just skill alone (some didn’t even have that)

110% agreed. Dave Jones made a career with the misfits and potential stars who had a flaw or two.