Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

C'mon admit it,how many of you were fooled??

Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:03 pm

By the board saying that we were going for a top 2 finish with the playoffs our minimal aim.Don't get me wrong it's early days but that prediction looks miles off.
1-manager clueless
2-players playing out of position
3-boring,negative football
4-stadium lifeless and getting worse under nash
5-stewards pain in the arse
6-board members hardly ever show up for games.
That doesn't add up to a top 2 spot nor the playoffs.Mid table should be the new brief from Dalman and co. :bluebird:

Re: C'mon admit it,how many of you were fooled??

Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:27 pm

sir ninian wrote:By the board saying that we were going for a top 2 finish with the playoffs our minimal aim.Don't get me wrong it's early days but that prediction looks miles off.
1-manager clueless
2-players playing out of position
3-boring,negative football
4-stadium lifeless and getting worse under nash
5-stewards pain in the arse
6-board members hardly ever show up for games.
That doesn't add up to a top 2 spot nor the playoffs.Mid table should be the new brief from Dalman and co. :bluebird:

Anyone who actually believed this made up top two, top six finish made up bullshit is on another planet to me. NOT ONCE have I seen an interview where the club have said "we are going for a top two finish or top six" except it would be nice if we was to get up there thats all ive ever seen said to date. The money spend tells me this is nonsense talk.

I said before a ball was kicked this season anything better than last season will do me because I'm realistic although it's early doors yet things can't get much worse on the pitch tbh formation and tactics wise right now so they have to improve or they will change manager as he faces the music for people trying to pitch with stuff from above.

:bluescarf:

Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:40 pm

I was reeled in by the stability of a contract to Bulut and the right noises being made from the club again. Never again will I be reeled in, they are parasites and need to get the f**k out of my club.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:58 pm

I stated it was bullshit from the start. The same gullable Tan supporters drone on every year about promotion. They may have finally woken up, although there will still probably be a few believers next season in league 1. Tan has to go fullstop.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:03 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:I stated it was bullshit from the start. The same gullable Tan supporters drone on every year about promotion. They may have finally woken up, although there will still probably be a few believers next season in league 1. Tan has to go fullstop.

Your right the only way this club can thrive is by Tan selling up.This club could become something under a new ambitious owner. :bluebird:

Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:13 pm

For the first time ever i was sucked in by the boards usual BS, feel stupid that I believed we were going for it for a while. Club will always be divided whilst Tan is here

Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:14 pm

Not me

When I saw this statement pre season, and worse still Bulut fans shouting about top 6 I had my head in my hands.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:53 pm

I fell for the - "We are going to fully back Erol Bulut"

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:17 pm

Fair play too a lot of you for getting it bang on the money , even last year u could see it .
I was fooled and even put a couple of bets on , I feel like a right tw*t
Until the owners are gone it’s not looking too clever

Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:30 pm

Anyone who makes predictions before a season starts to where they are going to finish - needs their head sorted out .
Bold move but you live with that decision - Unless / Or are you trying to sell more season tickets ???

Nothing wrong in saying your aiming to get to the play-offs ...But you need the correct squad to do this :o
Not getting in our case 2 Strikers ( well 1 and another goes on loan ) - Is not the answer along with team selections :shock:

Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:31 pm

Hindsight

Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:17 pm

stickywicket wrote:Hindsight

More like being clever ? All clubs have ambitions to be top 6 in championship regardless of what's happening at club .....this side is top 6 if manged right but by time they sort things
out it will probably be to late.... fans are not deluded and nothing to be fooled about? Manager backed except for the 20 goal £10m goal scorer that all clubs seek! :o

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:00 pm

Maybe it's just me but some people seem a little too happy to say "I told you so" several times on numerous threads. Like they're happy we've had such a shit start just so they can keep sticking out their tongue & say "neener neener what did I tell you" or "go on say I was right & you were wrong".

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:37 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:Maybe it's just me but some people seem a little too happy to say "I told you so" several times on numerous threads. Like they're happy we've had such a shit start just so they can keep sticking out their tongue & say "neener neener what did I tell you" or "go on say I was right & you were wrong".

No one could have or did not think we would lose 4 out 5 games .... but as you say people are happy at situation just to say look at me I saw into future and what would happen. Best time to do that is at end season .