Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut:

Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:37 pm

Erol Bulut:

"We spoke before and we knew how important and how difficult the game would be for us. The plans for today was to stay compact and not allow the opponents chances and to counter well. But after 23 minutes we were only with 10 men and then we conceded after 30 minutes against a team like Leeds, with the quality they have, it's not easy to come back and change the game.”

"But also, in the first half, we invited them for chances because we lost the ball too easily. Too many easy, individual mistakes. When you do this against Leeds, the offence they have, if you invite them they take it. This was the point.

"The second half - I cannot say anything because they worked really hard to come back. It's not fair to say they didn't try. They tried really hard. But the second goal on 88 minutes, we shouldn't do that mistake. I'm expecting from an experienced, good defender, what Calum Chambers is, to clear it better."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut:

Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:42 pm

Hope he just fucks off.

Performances bad enough but the disrespect to Sol Bamba is unacceptable.

Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:43 pm

So basically start defensive at home AGAIN and eventually concede,and because we can't score the game is effectively over.
f**k off Bullshit.

Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:47 pm

Chamber has been so disappointing, he isn't a center half, and looks like one of our many retirement paycheck duds.

Kanga is a special type of disappointment because he offers absolutely nothing, zilch, nada.....

The 2 man midfield were overmanned 4 v 2

O'Dowda is not a wide forward and neither is Colwill, but Kanga isn't an EFL level footballer.

NG and Siopis were having their own turnover competition, but the special "I don't know what i am doing" prize goes to Bulut for a 5 man back line against a single striker. Even before he was sent off Bagan was looking around with no one to mark looking lost.

Surely his suitcase was packed before today

Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:50 pm

I forgot Kanga was on the pitch until the commentators mentioned he had been subbed at half time.

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:11 pm

Absolutely clueless!!

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:30 pm

Kanga had two men on him all game and even 3 a couple times. They knew we would lob the ball to him.

I can't blame Kanga, there is zero offence a few times in the first half we got forward with 3 players.

We are just slow breaking out it's unbelievable.

It has to be down to the tactics and who is the blame for that?

I'd say get someone in who's good at football manager I bet they do a better job

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:36 pm

Logie wrote:Kanga had two men on him all game and even 3 a couple times. They knew we would lob the ball to him.

I can't blame Kanga, there is zero offence a few times in the first half we got forward with 3 players.

We are just slow breaking out it's unbelievable.

It has to be down to the tactics and who is the blame for that?

I'd say get someone in who's good at football manager I bet they do a better job

I fully understand that point but he doesn't come short, peel off behind the full-backs or win headers because he jumps too late. He looks lost.

I admit Keiffer would be in full throwing his arms around mode by now as its shit and thats down to Bulut's slow, slow, slow, slow build up

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:36 pm

Kangas strength is clearly in the air, why do we never whip crosses to him

Surprised if he survives today

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:38 pm

Tuggi wrote:Kangas strength is clearly in the air, why do we never whip crosses to him

He's already done a press conference and has reiterated that he expects to take charge of training on Monday, and no meetings have taken place with the board regarding his immediate future.

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:56 pm

That press conference says it all.

You've got an emotional game where you could have really gone after Leeds today and instead you cower behind a defensive shape at home.

No wonder the players look lost and lacking inspiration. Buluts way of managing is the complete opposite of the positive attitude Bamba had.

The club need to act yesterday nevermind tomorrow!!

Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:11 pm

Tuggi wrote:Kangas strength is clearly in the air, why do we never whip crosses to him

If Kangas strength is in the air, someone needs to remind Kanga of this. I’ve never seen a striker of his size lose so many aerial battles.

Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:15 pm

Same old shit tactics, same old shit comments after another loss. Goodbye