Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Erol Bulut releases a statement "

Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:01 pm

EROL BULUT:

"To Cardiff City Football Club, I’d like to thank everyone at Cardiff City FC for the wonderful time I’ve had here. Thanks to all the staff who have made me feel at home at the club. I specially would like to thank Mr Mehmet Dalman and Mr Ken Choo for their support and trust throughout this journey.

"But most of all, I would like to take a moment to thank the incredible Cardiff City fans for their support both last season and this season. We have achieved so much together, defying expectations and showing the heart, grit and passion that define this club. From the first kick to the final whistle, your energy in the stands and your belief in the team has driven us forward.

"But as we all know, football can be unpredictable. It’s a sport full of ups and downs, and sometimes, despite our best efforts, we have to face the harsh realities that come with the game we love. This chapter may be closing, but the memories we’ve made will stay with me forever.

"Thank you for every chant, every cheer and every moment of faith. I will always cherish my time here and be forever grateful for your incredible support. Cardiff will always have a special place in my heart."

BREAKING: EROL BULUT SPEAKS AFTER SACKING

Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:02 pm

Erol Bulut breaks silence on Cardiff City sacking in statement to fans

The manager has penned a message to supporters and said Cardiff will hold a 'special place' in his heart

walesonline

Erol Bulut has issued a statement to the "brilliant" Cardiff City fans and said the city will always have a "special place" in his heart following his sacking.

Bulut was axed after six games of the season, three months after penning a new two-year deal. He brought stability to the club by steering them to 12th in the table last season following two successive campaigns in which they battled against relegation.

But this season has started terribly, winless in six and bottom of the table, and the club were forced to take drastic action.

Nevertheless, Bulut has penned a candid message to Bluebirds supporters, who saw their team beat both Swansea and Bristol City under the former manager's leadership, as well as dramatic wins against Preston North End, Southampton and Ipswich Town to name a few.

"To Cardiff City Football Club," Bulut began. "I’d like to thank everyone at Cardiff City FC for the wonderful time I’ve had here. Thanks to all the staff who have made me feel at home at the club. I specially would like to thank Mr Mehmet Dalman and Mr Ken Choo for their support and trust throughout this journey.

"But most of all, I would like to take a moment to thank the incredible Cardiff City fans for their support both last season and this season. We have achieved so much together, defying expectations and showing the heart, grit and passion that define this club. From the first kick to the final whistle, your energy in the stands and your belief in the team has driven us forward.

"But as we all know, football can be unpredictable. It’s a sport full of ups and downs, and sometimes, despite our best efforts, we have to face the harsh realities that come with the game we love. This chapter may be closing, but the memories we’ve made will stay with me forever.

"Thank you for every chant, every cheer and every moment of faith. I will always cherish my time here and be forever grateful for your incredible support. Cardiff will always have a special place in my heart.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: BREAKING: EROL BULUT SPEAKS AFTER SACKING

Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:04 pm

Classy under the circumstances… :clap:

Good luck to you elsewhere, Erol Bulut… :ayatollah:

Re: " Erol Bulut releases a statement "

Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:06 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:EROL BULUT:

"To Cardiff City Football Club, I’d like to thank everyone at Cardiff City FC for the wonderful time I’ve had here. Thanks to all the staff who have made me feel at home at the club. I specially would like to thank Mr Mehmet Dalman and Mr Ken Choo for their support and trust throughout this journey.

"Thank you for every chant, every cheer and every moment of faith. I will always cherish my time here and be forever grateful for your incredible support. Cardiff will always have a special place in my heart."

Classy that, Ned… :clap: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:08 pm

Yes fair play.

Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:12 pm

Sven wrote:

It is a classy statement.

Although I find it interesting that he thanks Ken Choo and Mehmet Dalman but not Vincent Tan....

Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:26 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sven wrote:

Although I find it interesting that he thanks Ken Choo and Mehmet Dalman but not Vincent Tan....

Probably because it was dalmans appointment and suspect tan had little to say to him being in asia so hardly surprising...was good statement in circumstances

Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:31 pm

When you read it it doesnt sound like Erol speaking those words,the grammar is too perfect with no broken english, was definitely written for him i'd say.

Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:07 pm

Nice sentiment from the man but thank God he is finally going.

Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:16 pm

Nice statement don’t think he wrote it
Words actually mean nothing as he was to stubborn to listen anyway glad he’s gone

Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:29 pm

Well, I am a 'real' Cardiff City fan, Erol, you are a nice fella, working for a clueless boss, I wanted you to succeed, quite frankly though your a poor manager. Classy as your farewell words maybe , your previous words, disrespect on Saturday and more post match excuses of the last few days were most certainly not.

Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:36 pm

nobby wrote:When you read it it doesnt sound like Erol speaking those words,the grammar is too perfect with no broken english, was definitely written for him i'd say.

Much, much easier to convey yout thoughts writing in a foreign language as opposed to speaking in one.

Let's give him the credit he deserves for the classy statement.

Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:22 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sven wrote:

Indeed; although I doubt I’d ‘thank’ the guy who fired me! :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:46 pm

Sven wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sven wrote:

Indeed; although I doubt I’d ‘thank’ the guy who fired me! :lol: :ayatollah:

I'd be thanking him for the million pounds odd that he's going to be putting in my bank account without my having to work for him any longer.

Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:09 pm

Bulut’s statement is part of his settlement agreement with the Hierarchy .

They agreed what will be paid and when …..and the statement was prepared by them, I have been told and agreed by Bulut .

I believe that this was a fair and correct and dignified way to end .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:14 pm

God, you are a harsh lot. I don't think i have written a report or statement myself since i found Chat GPT !!!!

He never did the normal i thank Sri Vinny Tan and all that so i guess his compo was already sorted

Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bulut’s statement is part of his settlement agreement with the Hierarchy .

They agreed what will be paid and when …..and the statement was prepared by them, I have been told and agreed by Bulut .

I was right then that it wasnt his words. Thought so. :thumbup:

Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:49 pm

nobby wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bulut’s statement is part of his settlement agreement with the Hierarchy .

Correct Dai

Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:

Correct Dai

:thumbup: :bluebird:

Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:37 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sven wrote:

Thought the same at the time :o :shock:

Thu Sep 26, 2024 8:47 am

[quote="llan bluebird"]God, you are a harsh lot. I don't think i have written a report or statement myself since i found Chat GPT !!!!

He never did the normal i thank Sri Vinny Tan and all that so i guess his compo was already sorted[/quote

I have no idea what Chat GPT is but do you use it to write your posts on here?