Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

They were the first and Thankfully:

Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:56 pm

Newcastle were the first to Donate and Thankfully many many more Clubs followed:

Earlier today, this was the list of clubs whose supporters have donated to the
Plough Lane fundraiser. Quite humbling to see so many there
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: They were the first and Thankfully:

Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:58 pm

Good to see City on the list of those that have.

Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:59 pm

Wimbledon’s pitch:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:59 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Good to see City on the list of those that have.

:thumbright: :bluebird:

Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:00 pm

Wimbledon‘a pitch:

Thu Sep 26, 2024 8:22 pm

fair play this is what its all about! i think there should be a special fund in the pot for when smaller clubs run through major issues, it aint as if there isnt alot of money in football as it is

Thu Sep 26, 2024 8:30 pm

Agree, good to see us on that list. Not sure what the others' excuse is for not helping out a fellow club in need.

They've had to postpone their game on Saturday because they couldn't arrange a ground share in time. Hopefully a nearby club can help them out.

Thu Sep 26, 2024 8:30 pm

kyle08 wrote:fair play this is what its all about! i think there should be a special fund in the pot for when smaller clubs run through major issues, it aint as if there isnt alot of money in football as it is

I expect that's something the independent regulator will look at when it goes through, which will be very soon.