Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" We stick together "

Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:23 pm

If you believe that you'll believe anything :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " We stick together "

Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:29 pm

Remember Malky and his dossier on players, wanting the right sort?

Warnock was about character, physicality then skill

Do you think they would have signed half our squad? It's soft and that's the problem, you can hide one or two, but they are the majority

Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:30 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Remember Malky and his dossier on players, wanting the right sort?

Do you think they would have signed half our squad? It's soft and that's the problem, you can hide one or two, but they are the majority

Neither of the two managers mentioned would go anywhere near half of our current squad.

One of our issues is we do not know what our style of play is going to be, so we have a mix of players who don't fit into a certain style of play.

We also have no spine to our team.

Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:52 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Remember Malky and his dossier on players, wanting the right sort?

Absolutely spot on. Wintle is a poster boy for the lack of character in this squad.

Ralls is the only one I'd trust. Not one other.

Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:13 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:If you believe that you'll believe anything :lol:

If he don’t start Tuesday he’ll soon down tools again no doubt

Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:30 pm

Most of the same players who seemed so together when we were doing ok last season. Remember some late goals and all the team and subs together.

It’s all perception isn’t it?

Wintle is a loss I think. He seemed a player who was someone who got in for his team mates. He certainly wasn’t happy not playing which I think is a decent sign.

Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:29 pm

It’s time some of these players stepped up to the plate.

Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:06 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:If you believe that you'll believe anything :lol:

If he don’t start Tuesday he’ll soon down tools again no doubt

He should start Tuesday - and most of the games so far ... the only player who looks like scoring :shock:

Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:19 am

So much negativity on here towards our own players. It's shocking!

Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:27 am

MikeO76 wrote:So much negativity on here towards our own players. It's shocking!

Maybe because they are shite, or maybe Rita stating most are not fit for 90 minutes shows how low this club has got to, the point is, when someone is being paid a huge salary for 2 days work a week, lucky it's not performance based pay :laughing6:

Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:32 am

MikeO76 wrote:So much negativity on here towards our own players. It's shocking!

So you think they’re blameless in this?

Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:45 am

Well said :thumbup:

They need leadership, a Warnock at his prime, would have this squad mid table in a few weeks.

Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:55 am

It's fair though.

Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:08 am

Underhill1927 wrote:

If you were underperforming in your role as badly as they are, would you expect your boss to take the full blame? They have to to have some accountability.

Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:40 am

We WILL FIND OUT TOMORROW NIGHT HOW TOGETHER THE TEAM ARE I'M EXPECTING A WIN TIME TO PLAY FOR THE SHIRT STARTING TOMORROW OVER TO YOU THE PLAYERS!!

Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:45 am

I never understood all the negativity surrounding Robinson. As a ST holder and also going to 5/6 away games a year, I never saw him do anything other than put 100%. He's been messed around terribly.
As for trusting Ralls, I'm afraid that whilst the heart is there the body certainly isn't. Covers about half the area of the pitch that he used to..

Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:15 am

Underhill1927 wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:

If you were underperforming in your role as badly as they are, would you expect your boss to take the full blame? They have to to have some accountability.

If my boss was trying to run my department like he was living in the 1970's and not using up-to-date systems and tactics then yes, it's his responsibility.

Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:28 am

arri potta wrote:

Maybe because they are shite, or maybe Rita stating most are not fit for 90 minutes shows how low this club has got to, the point is, when someone is being paid a huge salary for 2 days work a week, lucky it's not performance based pay :laughing6:

If the players aren't fit enough then that's clearly Bulut's fault not the players.

Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:39 pm

Looks like they wanted that tonight ... Long may it continue :bluebird:

Wed Oct 02, 2024 7:00 am

Plenty of passion and fight last night, I’m quick to criticise but also quick to give praise.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 7:30 am

Great effort. Keep sticking together boys.

I worked somewhere before, professional company, tight and driven- and new guy came in above and wrecked the place. Changed lots of things too quickly, didn't understand how things worked and wanted a different way, his way. Didnt understand our roles, moved peopke around etc.

Think there were 18 in the company and 8 left within a year. And they lost half their business.

I think the similarities with players and management is the same...
Management provide the launch pad for the team to fly...

You clip their wings and there's no flying then...