Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lowest ever points tally ever recorded to go down?

Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:17 am

I can't see a win at all with this black cloud hanging over club.

#totalboycott home and away and club shop. Bring these clowns and circus show down once and for all.

Walk the talk people

Admistration, points deduction with league 1 football and without VT is fine by me.

Re: Lowest ever points tally ever recorded to go down?

Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:36 am

Rotherham got 23 points in 2016/17.

23 points to go to beat that.

Mon Sep 30, 2024 12:52 pm

Llandaff Blues wrote:I can't see a win at all with this black cloud hanging over club.

#totalboycott home and away and club shop. Bring these clowns and circus show down once and for all.

Walk the talk people

Admistration, points deduction with league 1 football and without VT is fine by me.

Must go down as daftest post of the season so far......and will have to go a long way to get one as bad before end of season!

Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:56 pm

Ive changed my mind ,lol,lol.

Thats get into premier league and happy clap emperor VT and wave his flag with his picture on it.

Hey, lets get a bronze statue done of him by crowd funding it.

Ffs, this fanbase. Bigger picture people. !!

Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:06 pm

Llandaff Blues wrote:Ive changed my mind ,lol,lol.

Thats get into premier league and happy clap emperor VT and wave his flag with his picture on it.

Hey, lets get a bronze statue done of him by crowd funding it.

Ffs, this fanbase. Bigger picture people. !!

Well your op doesn't make much sense & is rather silly. Where is this points deduction coming from for a start?

Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:29 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Rotherham got 23 points in 2016/17.

23 points to go to beat that.

23 points to go then ... ;)

Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:16 am

I think he means if Tan goes we go into administration and get points deducted

Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:25 am

Bluebird 67 wrote:I think he means if Tan goes we go into administration and get points deducted

That would be Tans last act of defiance.

However he would regret it because he would he handing over the club to his adversary who would get it on the cheap.

Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:04 am

This is how low the Hierarchy have fucked Our club when we have to to be talking about not having the worst ever points tally.

I noticed WEZ disappeared again and his few followers when it all goes tits up, Win one game and they will be back shouting for Tan and Purse.

Sickening

OUR CLUB IS FIRST / NOT TAN & HIS REGIME

Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This is how low the Hierarchy have fucked Our club when we have to to be talking about not having the worst ever points tally.

I noticed WEZ disappeared again and his few followers when it all goes tits up, Win one game and they will be back shouting for Tan and Purse.

Sickening

Your so childish dalman was your man all last season .

Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:57 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:This is how low the Hierarchy have fucked Our club when we have to to be talking about not having the worst ever points tally.

Sickening

Your so childish dalman was your man all last season .

He promised a lot last season, so I gave him a chance and after a few months I said it straight, he bullshitted and lied again and I would never trust him again.

I put Our Club First, sadly you put Tan.

And continue to praise them all.