Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Millwall play a fast game and “on the deck”. Under Harris th

Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:57 pm

Millwall play a fast game and “on the deck”. Under Harris they “play football” .

They are not going to be playing crosses to tall strikers to head the ball ….our defenders must be able to defend on the deck . I am not sure that we are very good if the opposition are trying to pass around them …on the deck.

Re: Millwall play a fast game and “on the deck”. Under Harri

Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Millwall play a fast game and “on the deck”. Under Harris they “play football” .

They are not going to be playing crosses to tall strikers to head the ball ….our defenders must be able to defend on the deck . I am not sure that we are very good if the opposition are trying to pass around them …on the deck.

Annis, Unfortunately im not sure that the current defenders are able to defend any sort of attack. I hope it’s just the formation etc and is something a new manager can sort out quickly.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:22 pm

Wasn't exactly what was played last night but not complaining.. :lol:

Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:37 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Wasn't exactly what was played last night but not complaining.. :lol:

Allan,

Millwall had their main 2 Strikers missing, but still had more shots than Cardiff and had the ball cleared of the line twice.

Two very very dire teams last night.