Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It could be another international...

Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:44 pm

International manager again.

City say they are using "one of the biggest football agencies in europe"

The bookies don't have a clue, I fear the names like Schumacher, Rowett and Mowbray aren't even being considered.

I am only speculating of course, but the signs point to another potential unknown

Re: It could be another international...

Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:08 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:International manager again.

The bookies don't have a clue, I fear the names like Schumacher, Rowett and Mowbray aren't even being considered.

I am only speculating of course, but the signs point to another potential unknown

Bulut come out of nowhere so the bookies ain't the best measurement of who's in the running .

Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:09 pm

Freyr Alexandersson I wonder???

Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:24 pm

Rob page ffs

Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:49 pm

BLUE54 wrote:Freyr Alexandersson I wonder???

Don't need an agency to find him? :laughing6:
All agencies of this type are world wide so wouldn’t draw any conclusions by that fact

Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:35 pm

Indeed, they don't need an agency to find him. They know exactly where he is, but there's nothing like throwing a curve ball to make out they're "using an agency" to find someone. Really!! Do you have confidence in them? :laughing6:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:02 pm

BLUE54 wrote:Indeed, they don't need an agency to find him. They know exactly where he is, but there's nothing like throwing a curve ball to make out they're "using an agency" to find someone. Really!! Do you have confidence in them? :laughing6:

I'm a logical person and logic dictates that purse riza or him won't be next manager unless of course you think club employed agency just to throw curv ball to fans? Club could simply said nothing about how they choose next manager but guess that will raise complaints aswell? ... :clap:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:12 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:International manager again.

I don’t mind international as long as they are a good manager! Let’s see who though…

Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:18 pm

Call me overly optimistic but I don’t think it will be riza - however I’d like to think they can find a role for him as he seems like a good guy and the players seem to like him. Maybe coach or the academy.

My overly optimistic brain says it won’t be purse because riza is the caretaker. Surely if he were in line then he would be the caretaker?