Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REINDORF SURELY AHEAD OF MEITE

Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:02 pm

Please can we swap these 2 reindorf in miete out another shocking performance limited yes,
but slow could'nt hit a barn door with a shovel.

Re: REINDORF SURELY AHEAD OF MEITE

Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:16 pm

montyblue wrote:Please can we swap these 2 reindorf in miete out another shocking performance limited yes,

He looked very unfit!

Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:18 pm

Meite was awful when he came on. Had a clear chance and somehow didn't even get anywhere near the ball.

Still don't understand why Reindorf isn't involved with the first team, they need to stop taking advice from Purse.

Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:46 pm

Meite tries but his legs have gone. Didn’t appreciate him walking straight off the pitch at the end of the game (unless there’s a valid reason I’m unaware of)

Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:47 pm

Slightly more concerned about Willock. Already made my mind up on Meite, but Willock is a worry, the heart of Josh Murphy and the pace of Andrew Taylor

Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:04 pm

Completely agree with this, I don’t like singling out players for criticism but Meite looks way off the pace.. he looks so heavy he can’t sprint! That chance in the second half could have cost us and all he had to do was sort his feet out

Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:28 pm

montyblue wrote:Please can we swap these 2 reindorf in miete out another shocking performance limited yes,

Agree .

Wed Oct 02, 2024 7:20 am

Meite is not a championship player.
He probably needs a run in league 2 or 1 to enjoy the game again and get a rhythm.
He can't be carried here anymore.....

Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:28 am

I hope after 2 seasons thats the last we see of miete,
i am sure there is a better player in barry town or bala that xould take his place ffs get rid looked like an old man puffing and blowing where as ralls played the full 90

Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:59 am

I agree to put Reindorf in for Meite

However for some reason this will never happen

He should have been in the team already and the fact that he hasn't been indicates that he wont any time soon

Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:00 pm

This is turning into a nightmare for the lad watched him play against southampton him and rubin bossed the game ,
why he cannot even get on the bench,
we have robinson or miete as the new striker even forgot his name is it kanga ? Is the same as farmer dido last season does nothing,
reindorf against southampton closed down every ball made runs into space wanted the ball thats what i want from a striker kanga is complete opposite
Waiting for the ball to arrive at his feet.