Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ An Update ‘

Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:37 pm

On how the results went tonight:

Results / Table :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ An Update ‘

Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:45 pm

Only 14 points off auto's :thumbright:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:52 pm

Still bottom of the league.

Goes to show that we may have won, but it's just one tiny step.

Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:55 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Still bottom of the league.

Jeez, you are fun tonight. Wasn't sure I'd see a win this season. Take everything i can get at the moment :bluebird:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:59 pm

llan bluebird wrote:

Jeez, you are fun tonight. Wasn't sure I'd see a win this season. Take everything i can get at the moment :bluebird:

I'm just staying the facts really. It's one win and if we lose on Sunday then we'll be back to where we were this morning.

Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:01 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

I'm just staying the facts really. It's one win and if we lose on Sunday then we'll be back to where we were this morning.

That is morning talk mate, I normally have a Stella reading the forum when we win, just had to throw it out as the sell-by date had expired it's so long since i celebrated......... :occasion5:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:07 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

That is morning talk mate, I normally have a Stella reading the forum when we win, just had to throw it out as the sell-by date had expired it's so long since i celebrated......... :occasion5:

:lol:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:11 pm

The Blues are going up ! .

Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:15 pm

A Much needed Win tonight :bluebird:

Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:12 am

We’ve also played 4 of the top 6 already.. so hopefully some easier games on the horizon

Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:31 pm

Kenny Blue wrote:We’ve also played 4 of the top 6 already.. so hopefully some easier games on the horizon

Stole my thunder i was going to say exact.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:32 pm

montyblue wrote:
Kenny Blue wrote:We’ve also played 4 of the top 6 already.. so hopefully some easier games on the horizon

Plus we played a derby game away

Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:39 pm

Table is changing weekly

And I thought we were meant to be Top 6 or even Top 2

Great we won lost night, but please let’s not carried away.

Win away at The Worzels and Plymouth home, then I will feel very positive.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:45 pm

But that won't be the top six at the end of the season.

We only just beat an average Millwall team and didn't play well in the first half. There are no easy games for us.

We are still bottom of the league.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:51 pm

Think people forget some teams have good start some don't? Unfortunately we have played 4 teams with good start plus swans away... coinciding with us having a bad start not easy to get out of when playing such teams.... but as been pointed out that won't last so let's hope we can put a run together after boost of a win .... clubs next decision on manager is crucial for our season? Safe or a relegation battle! That is ghe question.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Think people forget some teams have good start some don't? Unfortunately we have played 4 teams with good start plus swans away... coinciding with us having a bad start not easy to get out of when playing such teams.... but as been pointed out that won't last so let's hope we can put a run together after boost of a win .... clubs next decision on manager is crucial for our season? Safe or a relegation battle! That is ghe question.

Allan, we didn't outplay Millwall last night so I don't know where people are getting the idea we'll go on a good run now.

We have won one game and that's it, we were fortunate to win it.

I knew people would get carried away with one win but if they were level headed then they would see there's not much sign of us following it up.

Until we get a proper new manager in, I will not be confident of results.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:02 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Think people forget some teams have good start some don't? Unfortunately we have played 4 teams with good start plus swans away... coinciding with us having a bad start not easy to get out of when playing such teams.... but as been pointed out that won't last so let's hope we can put a run together after boost of a win .... clubs next decision on manager is crucial for our season? Safe or a relegation battle! That is ghe question.

Allan, we didn't outplay Millwall last night so I don't know where people are getting the idea we'll go on a good run now.

We have won one game and that's it, we were fortunate to win it.

I knew people would get carried away with one win but if they were level headed then they would see there's not much sign of us following it up.

Until we get a proper new manager in, I will not be confident of results.

Ned we didn't and we did look vulnerable 1st half plus still mistakes in defence like last kick of game almost cost us the points..... whilst tend to agree with you what I put as some relevance to why we are struggling but also bulut is to blame for the position we are in as its his tactics that cost us games ..... most commentators /pundits are surprised we are where we are given players we have.. but they say its because we got bunch of good players but no system to suite them buluts fault there.... sure next coach would have seen our problems and have a plan to sort it out.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:58 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

But that won't be the top six at the end of the season.

We only just beat an average Millwall team and didn't play well in the first half. There are no easy games for us.

We are still bottom of the league.

Ha I was trying to be positive for a change! Agreed it probably won’t be the top 6 at the end but it shows we’ve played some teams with decent early season form.. it’s massively important we back up yesterday’s win with another result at the weekend

Wed Oct 02, 2024 3:01 pm

We have the worst scoring record and worst defence out of 72 Clubs.

We’ve had the worst start in over 100 years .

We’ve beaten Millwall and struggled at that.

Their are NO Excuses.

League Tables do not lie and we are bottom, because we currently deserve to be.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:17 pm

montyblue wrote:
montyblue wrote:

Plus we played a derby game away

Next up Bristol City - who got boos at the end of their game tonight .