Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

10 points from the play offs

Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:04 pm

The blues are going up , Plenty of time left in the season to turn tbings around, well over 90 points to play for!. :lol:

Re: 10 points from the play offs

Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:46 pm

wez1927 wrote:The blues are going up , Plenty of time left in the season to turn tbings around, well over 90 points to play for!. :lol:

Wez is back because we finally won.

Where were you in Saturday, you go missing when we lose, fair weather supporter.

I said to someone if we we win Wez will post.

Next you will be hailing Tan again.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:46 pm

wez1927 wrote:The blues are going up , Plenty of time left in the season to turn tbings around, well over 90 points to play for!. :lol:

Childish

Wed Oct 02, 2024 3:09 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Childish

Ned,

He’s most the childish poster.

But if you say anything back which is honest and if you have ago at his hero Tan which he puts before Our Club, suddenly we are Childish.

But he does not do this on FB.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:06 pm

I've posted on topics every day for weeks you big whopper. You lie terribly.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:07 pm

Hmmmm don't post ay ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:08 pm

Hmmmm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm

Hmmmmmmm

Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:10 pm

Your caught out lying posts on everyday ay ? Like I said on another post I'm done with the same old arguments. Been 10 years of the same old bullshit on here .

Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:13 pm

I could post weeks of basically daily post to show up your lies of me not posting . But I really can't be bothered tbh .

Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:32 pm

wez1927 wrote:I've posted on topics every day for weeks you big whopper. You lie terribly.

Wow Touchy :lol: :lol:

Childish :lol: :lol:

A taste of your own medicine

Hooked in :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:I've posted on topics every day for weeks you big whopper. You lie terribly.

Wow Touchy :lol: :lol:

Childish :lol: :lol:

A taste of your own medicine

Hooked in :lol: :lol:

:lol: I think I probably post more than anyone on here , I think I should be getting a commission.