Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" That was our worst performance of the season "

Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:12 pm

Millwall manager Neil Harris:

"I thought we massively helped Cardiff. That was our worst league performance of the season, without a shadow of a doubt.

"Stats don't lie that Cardiff have been the lowest scoring team and worst performing team in the division. Individually and collectively, we were poor.

"You can't give poor goals away. A Neil Harris team and a Millwall team can't get sucker-punched on set-plays. That gave Cardiff confidence and belief and we just didn't react accordingly."

Re: " That was our worst performance of the season "

Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:54 pm

In fairness Omar has not really changed anything.
We still need the striker! How many times was there no one there? Got to attack use Olllie Tanner and the wingers and ashford etc. centre backs need to boss it. This is the championship City management wake up and get some balls !!! This is a battle!!!

Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:07 pm

Millwall were truly shocking to be fair
I thought we had gifted them a point at the end, with a crazy piece of play from Callum Chambers

Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:51 am

“A Neil Harris team blah blah blah”

He used to say this sort of rubbish when he managed us, and then we’d always get rolled over.

Glad we beat them.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:58 am

I would not want him back at Cardiff and yes Millwall were awful

Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:03 am

He can put it down to not having the right tactics for playing away as they've not won away this season and can see why.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:43 pm

Chuffed with win but Millwall made us look like Brazil tbh..beware of false dawns! :bluebird:

Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:26 am

He look fed up on the touch line.

Personally I thought they showed some good moves but will say no where near as what we have come up across this season so far.

Thu Oct 03, 2024 12:39 pm

Thier hoofball played into our hands a better passing side would have beaten us. But Meite missing a sitter didn't help.