Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Our time “

Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:05 pm

Is it now time we as fan really come together and show home and away together with the players WE ARE CARDIFF CITY.
People understandably have lost interest but now your club needs you. Forget Tan although he is still supporting us but this is for your youth, your City and your future! Time to stand together and support.

No one in Wales has enough money to pump in £1m a month or wants to so let’s get together make the best of it and strive for glory!!!

:bluebird:

Re: Our time

Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:37 am

Like Derby , Pompey, Bradford have in recent years when times are bad they have sold out home and away , so yes it’s Cardiff fans fans turn to do the same.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Like Derby , Pompey, Bradford have in recent years when times are bad they have sold out home and away , so yes it’s Cardiff fans fans turn to do the same.

Annis you're right. Very well supported teams through thick and thin. I will continue supporting the team and club whatever division we're in but unfortunately, many people have had enough.
:bluescarf:
I wasn't his biggest fan but nobody can argue that SH galvanised our club and we are desperate for a similar intervention now.

Re: “ Our time “

Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:33 pm

I don't think a Lebanese business man would be welcome at the moment.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:40 pm

Bluebirdpete1927 wrote:I don't think a Lebanese business man would be welcome at the moment.

Why is that ?

You Racist b*stard

f*cking Keyboard Coward you are.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:43 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Like Derby , Pompey, Bradford have in recent years when times are bad they have sold out home and away , so yes it’s Cardiff fans fans turn to do the same.

Annis you're right. Very well supported teams through thick and thin. I will continue supporting the team and club whatever division we're in but unfortunately, many people have had enough.
I wasn't his biggest fan but nobody can argue that SH galvanised our club and we are desperate for a similar intervention now.

And Our Fans should turn up even more now Andrew.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

And Our Fans should turn up even more now Andrew.

Annis, we need them more than ever now.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:31 pm

Bluebirdpete1927 wrote:I don't think a Lebanese business man would be welcome at the moment.

What has that got to do with this topic ? The op is saying the fans should stick together for the players on the pitch and turn up ? The players need our support ? .I agree

Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:23 pm

wez1927 wrote:

What has that got to do with this topic ? The op is saying the fans should stick together for the players on the pitch and turn up ? The players need our support ? .I agree

Thank you Wez,

Spot on he’s some cowardly racist keyboard warrior

Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:58 pm

It’s quite sad you keep changing your name just to come on, try to suck people in, only to then show your true colours…

What a fool you are…! :banghead:

Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:03 am

Sven wrote:

It’s quite sad you keep changing your name just to come on, try to suck people in, only to then show your true colours…

Who is this Sven?

I think we should ban the IP.

Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:42 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven wrote:

Who is this Sven?

I think we should ban the IP.

Ian,

I have, the horrible cowardly Racist b*stard