Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Bristol City Away “

Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:34 am

Omer Riza:

“Bristol City”

“All games are tough in the Championship, everyone knows that,” Omer . “It’s another game where we will get the boys up for it. It’s a big game,.”

“it’s an important game, but every game is important, and we want to try and approach every game in the same way. “

“We will obviously try and win it, but if we don’t win it, then we don’t want to lose it, we must not lose it.”

“ We’ll prepare for it, and we will go in with the same energy and mentality and hopefully pick up the three point.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Bristol City Away “

Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:42 am

Won’t be long before we have the message Bristol City very poor side with half the team out.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:37 am

Grandstand wrote:Won’t be long before we have the message Bristol City very poor side with half the team out.

But if Bristol City are poor, then why not call it as it is?

Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:49 am

They looked dangerous against the Jacks.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:04 pm

Bristol will beat us.

I said in my thread last night that nobody should get carried away by last night and stand by that, it wasn't a performance that filled me with any confidence.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 3:37 pm

So his mindset is set. Like Bullit. We will sit back, concede eventually and then lose. Pathetic. Go for it and put THEM on the back foot.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:14 pm

Brezza wrote:So his mindset is set. Like Bullit. We will sit back, concede eventually and then lose. Pathetic. Go for it and put THEM on the back foot.

To be fair, we don't know that will be the case.

It probably will, but we don't know it for certain.

Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:07 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:
Grandstand wrote:Won’t be long before we have the message Bristol City very poor side with half the team out.

You don’t get it! Every team we played were crap and should have won. These are the teams we play as before we are not playing Man City. Can you tell me the brilliant team in the championship. If our players win try to give them confidence.

Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:47 am

Grandstand wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:

You don’t get it! Every team we played were crap and should have won. These are the teams we play as before we are not playing Man City. Can you tell me the brilliant team in the championship. If our players win try to give them confidence.

4 of those teams we played that are crap are all in the top 6.

Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:49 am

Roath_Blue wrote:
Brezza wrote:So his mindset is set. Like Bullit. We will sit back, concede eventually and then lose. Pathetic. Go for it and put THEM on the back foot.

To be fair, we don't know that will be the case.

It probably will, but we don't know it for certain.

From what I have seen he wants to play the attaccking game. Also what I have seen id this attacking game is at the expense of the midfield and defence. I think he should keep to that and hope our midfield/defence play out of their skins.

Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:29 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Bristol will beat us.

I said in my thread last night that nobody should get carried away by last night and stand by that, it wasn't a performance that filled me with any confidence.

As the late great Donald Sutherland said as Oddball in Kelly's Hero's "Why don't you knock it off with those negative waves".

Come on Ned, join in the optimism :thumbup:

Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:51 am

I watched the Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday game on Sky last night, and while I was quite impressed with them on Sunday against the Jack's, I thought they were very poor last night. So have a go at the on Sunday and don't see why we can't get at least a point.

Thu Oct 03, 2024 2:06 pm

Grandstand wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:

Regardless of what division a team is in, every team has the "good teams" and the "bad teams"

Of course we aren't playing Man City, and that's a very extreme example.

The "poor" teams we played that you mention include Burnley, Leeds and Sunderland.

Are you telling me that Burnley and Leeds don't have a better squad than the majority of teams in this division?

They are top teams in the championship.