Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TNS Tonight

Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:09 pm

As it stands 0-0 at 47 mins.

Should have been 1 up after a minute.

Showing some passion and love for their team.

Re: TNS Tonight

Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:25 pm

No matter the result they've done really well so far, missed the first few minutes.

Oops, as soon as I wrote that there was a goal, losing 0-1 now after 65 minutes, hopefully the floodgates don't open now.

Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:29 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:No matter the result they've done really well so far, missed the first few minutes.

Oops, as soon as I wrote that there was a goal, losing 0-1 now after 65 minutes, hopefully the floodgates don't open now.

I shouldn't have said anything, 0-2.

Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:37 pm

They can still hold their heads high.

No one expected them to even last 10 minutes.

Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:11 pm

Glad they lost. Not a fan of them at all, using all their money to leave other teams in Wales no chance.

Not even having their home games in Wales. Playing them at a League One stadium in England, at Shrewsbury.

Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:05 pm

Worcester is everything ok? You used to be such a positive chap whose posts I enjoyed reading. But lately the wheels have come off and you’re a right grump. Anything you want to get if your chest. We are all here to help.

Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:40 pm

I've noticed that too. Hope you are OK.

Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:37 am

Great to see the English flag in the stands supporting our Welsh Champions... ;)

Fri Oct 04, 2024 10:45 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Glad they lost. Not a fan of them at all, using all their money to leave other teams in Wales no chance.

Not even having their home games in Wales. Playing them at a League One stadium in England, at Shrewsbury.

What would it take financially to get Cardiff Corinthians FC up two divisions to the Welsh Premier?

Get a Cardiff Club challenging for a European place again. I know Cardiff Met are there but they are a Uni side that gets players "in house", I think!

Interesting fact that I did not know...... Cardiff Corinthians are 1 year older than Riverside FC. Both played originally at Sophia Gardens.

Let's get the oldest Cardiff Football team :wink: into Europe. Wonder if ot would help if we just swelled their crowds a bit.

Fri Oct 04, 2024 11:40 am

NP20BLUE wrote:Worcester is everything ok? You used to be such a positive chap whose posts I enjoyed reading. But lately the wheels have come off and you’re a right grump. Anything you want to get if your chest. We are all here to help.

Worcester is no worse than a lot of us this season its where we are in the league which is the problem after thinking we where going for promotion
I would exspect all city fans to be a bit grumpy at the moment
Natural.

Fri Oct 04, 2024 11:43 am

I have no time for and english club supposedly representing wales its all b.llocks run as a buisness not a football club.