Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PETER WHITTINGHAM

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Find this strange to say as he scored two yesterday but he was shit, I've thought this for a long time but he has got a knack of scoring!!!

Take his goals away and he's shocking but he scores so . . . . . . .

Re: PETER WHITTINGHAM

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Spot on mate.

He was rubbish yesterday and most of those around us yesterday agreed. We all had to eat humble pie a bit when he popped up the goals but one of them was a cross!

But he did score twice and hopefully he's on his way to another 20+ this season! :ayatollah:

UP THE CITY!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Is this a serious post - Whittingham is a quality player. Unbeleivable to give him stick - what do you want him to do that he didn't do yesterday ? He got some tackles in, was creative on the ball, good passer, scored 2 ? :o

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Thought he played very well Saturday with or without the goals

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Whits is a cracking player who without we would have not got to the the play offs or the play off final last season, I understand we all have different views but calling Whitts shit seems mad to me, sorry

I think he has played well all season against Milwall and Palace he was looking to pass the ball through but Keogh is no chopra and he was left in the shit but if you dont like him then fair enough thats your view I just find it strange

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:13 pm

i thought whitts was one of our best players on sat he was more involved in the game than most players,the only problem he has got is that he drifts into the middle looking for the ball and sometimes leaving the left full back isolated,

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:26 pm

I thought he played well also. According to the Opta stats he covers more ground in any other player in the team. Can't believe people are saying he was shit!

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:06 pm

diacap wrote:Is this a serious post - Whittingham is a quality player. Unbeleivable to give him stick - what do you want him to do that he didn't do yesterday ? He got some tackles in, was creative on the ball, good passer, scored 2 ? :o

agreed i thought he should have been mom :ayatollah: