Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hudson Out

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:31 pm

He has cost us again and again.

Time to be dropped.

Re: Hudson Out

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:32 pm

I'd give him a free - what a disgrace he is.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:He has cost us again and again.

Time to be dropped.

Jones won't drop him. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

Time to be dropped.

Can't we drop something on him ie house brick :evil:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:34 pm

lets sticky this.
i really feel he will cost us time and time again

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:36 pm

just as i was starting to think he was starting to improve!!

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Bellamy should get his 5 iron and take it to the back of his legs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:38 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Bellamy should get his 5 iron and take it to the back of his legs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He's probably giving him a good thrashing right now in the dressing room :twisted:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:38 pm

The sooner RIggot is fit the better.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

Time to be dropped.

Jones WILL drop him, when he has a replacement!

He may hate admitting he's wrong (as he was when he signed Hudson) but his
job is on the line now.

Hudson is not good enough.

From totally outplaying Coventry, he has suddenly given them a goal and they will
be right at us now second half!

All this team f*cking needs is a rock solid defence that can let the 'pretty boys' do the
business up front. Hudson has had too many chances

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:The sooner RIggot is fit the better.

Darcy Blake is better than hudson.

However my f*cking cocker spaniel is better than Hudson.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:44 pm

tell jones then and get the cocker spaniel to put pen to paper

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:45 pm

*sells hudson on fifa*

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:46 pm

A little brick wall would be better than Hudson. Seriously.

you can kick a ball directly at a wall and it will come back to you.

Mystic f*cking Meg aint got an idea where the balls going to go once it leaves
Hudsons deformed club foot.

Enough is enough now.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Tricky wrote:tell jones then and get the cocker spaniel to put pen to paper

Bartley is currently asleep on the sofa. When he wakes up i'll have a chat and see if he wants to replace a donkey at the CCS. Hopefully he'll agree terms. A pack of Biscrock and a lifetimes Pedigree Chum and he'll sign i reckon.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Tricky wrote:tell jones then and get the cocker spaniel to put pen to paper

Bartley is currently asleep on the sofa. When he wakes up i'll have a chat and see if he wants to replace a donkey at the CCS. Hopefully he'll agree terms. A pack of Biscrock and a lifetimes Pedigree Chum and he'll sign i reckon.

Jus give him Hudsons Wages

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:06 pm

I keep saying it the mans a liability he is directly responsible for many of the goals scored against us this season and has cost us points. Drop him now!!!

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:18 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I keep saying it the mans a liability he is directly responsible for many of the goals scored against us this season and has cost us points. Drop him now!!!

I say it all again ,im so sick of this donkey but the way i see it we sold loovens and johnson for a combined fee of 9million and replaced them with hudson (aka clown) 1million from a charlton team who went down with the worst defence in the english leagues which funny enough hudson played 98% of there games that season what do we expect and theres gerrard well walsaw i mean say no more 350k for a center half over weight but got balls and gets stuck in still only a div 1 player max..the center half sitiation will go on and on till we get 3more in but we go riggot where is he??? another injury prone player stats dont lie :(

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:33 pm

I think the 350k player was better than hudson and we should have sent hudson on loan he is a terrible defender and a terrible captain and he in my view was to blame for the terrible semi final when we lost 3-2 to leicester and then we he was
to blame for the final .

But most of all if we had 2 good centerhalfs last season we would have got top 2 last season

YES YES BOTHROYD WE JUST SCORED

Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:11 pm

He is absolutely one of the worst central defenders in the championship..............P45 Mr Hudson and a 1 way ticket to Newport county courtesy of the FANS!!!

Piss poor consistantly, in any other profession he would have had his marching orders a long time ago.

Huge weight on the wage bill and i dont want to hear about 1 good game against leicester in the play offs.

Shit get rid!!!!

Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:20 pm

It's getting boring now lads :evil:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:24 pm

You say replace Naylor with Kev and stick Matthews at right back. You then moan that Matthews is not a defender.
You say replace Hudson with Darcy but then moan that Darcy cannot read the game or gets beaten by pace.

Hudson made one error. Which Kev should have made up for. He has been our most improved player this year and hope he starts vs Leeds

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:07 pm

he will cost us promotion.