Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SUPER ROSS MCCORMACK!

Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:34 pm

Will he get a good reception on Monday?

I hope so. Wouldnt mind seeing him score a goal and run over to Dave Jones and make a point. But then i hope we score 2 and win. :ayatollah: :lol:

Hope he gets a good reception and sure he will thank us as fans. He was my favoruite player at Cardiff. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SUPER ROSS MCCORMACK!

Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:47 pm

chippy909 wrote:Will he get a good reception on Monday?

I hope so. Wouldnt mind seeing him score a goal and run over to Dave Jones and make a point. But then i hope we score 2 and win. :ayatollah: :lol:

Hope he gets a good reception and sure he will thank us as fans. He was my favoruite player at Cardiff. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

During the warmup (if playing) he will get a good reception I would assume :ayatollah:
But then during the game (again if playing) I hope he gets booed like every opposition player.
Then end of game and a nice 2-0 win, he will get another "McCormack, do the Ayatollah" :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:34 pm

McCormack hasn't started a game for Leeds and he didn't even make the bench for them last night! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Overthemoon wrote:McCormack hasn't started a game for Leeds and he didn't even make the bench for them last night! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He has started one game.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:41 pm

I will applaud him, if he plays, Leeds look like they need him.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 pm

I'm sure he will get a good one off dibs.. ohhh ross of scotland :lol:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:33 pm

:lol: :lol:

I want to get this going :lol:

O Ross of Scotland
When will we see
your likes again
He came and signed for
The famous Cardiff City
and scored against them (again)
those Jack bastards
and sent them homeward
to there slums again :lol:

Dibs will love it ahaha

Dibs get making some more songs lol :lol:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:McCormack hasn't started a game for Leeds and he didn't even make the bench for them last night! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He has started one game.

Yeah, sorry, you're right, as he started in a 0-0 draw at Doncaster and he was taken off in the 66th minute! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I will applaud him, if he plays, Leeds look like they need him.

Can't see why any Cardiff fan would want to boo him TBH, as he gave us one good season at least and if he'd been playing in our side, he probably wouldn't have gone to them!

I am wondering however, why he hasn't started more than the one game and why he wasn't even on the bench last night!

Perhaps Grayson thinks he has made a mistake and DJ was right to offload him! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:04 pm

he prob will be on bench picking splinters out of his ass, by looks of it i guessing he loving the night life up haha

Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:21 pm

He hasn't even been on the bench heard of a leeds fan that he picked up a knock a while back.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:23 pm

HOPE HE DOES CHIEF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:05 am

I am at the moment working with 12 Leeds lads ( over here working on a exhibition stand) Ross is injured and will not feature on Monday and i have bet a pint with all that we win win.........I_will be pissed or broke depending on the result...lol

Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:26 am

Can't see why any Cardiff fan would want to boo him TBH, as he gave us one good season at least and if he'd been playing in our side, he probably wouldn't have gone to them!

Some werent impressed with him looking for a move away a few weeks after signing a new deal?

Ive never been fussed on him personally, had a good season and no prob clapping him but his lack of professionalism at times was poor.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:15 am

With an indifferent season for us last term (when played, of course) it might be that Dave Jones may have made a sound judgement in letting Ross go....

Apart from that, it's not so far for him to walk to Scotland....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: