Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Darcy for hudson mathews for naylor ..

Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Anyone else agree with this,Their terrible at late naylor + hudson left to much gaps at the back last night good job Coventry weren't playing at their best either.

Re: Darcy for hudson mathews for naylor ..

Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:21 pm

FANTASTIC SHOUT CHIEF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Anyone else agree with this,Their terrible at late naylor + hudson left to much gaps at the back last night good job Coventry weren't playing at their best either.

No :D

Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Hudson is Awful and Naylor is even Worse.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:25 pm

as much as we like to blame hudson,dj is not going to drop him,we should just grit our teeth and get behind him. :(

Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:58 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:as much as we like to blame hudson,dj is not going to drop him,we should just grit our teeth and get behind him. :(

That will be because DJ is a top manager and he knows what he's doing.

Blake at centre half against that team of monsters last night.

You are having a laugh. :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Put super Kev at left back with blake right back would be a good start.I cant see DJ changing the CB`s when will we ever see Riggott play? Lets hope we buy a top CB in january.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:49 pm

I dont mind Naylor :oops: Kev and Naylor first choice for me :oops:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:23 pm

i heard martyn john been pretty decent for newport, maybe he's fit now and can challenge here for that left back position which naylor should easily be pushed out of with some competition

Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Hudson is Awful and Naylor is even Worse.

WATCH IT :twisted:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:39 am

Too many times at the Coventry game, I saw Hudson and Naylor marking one player, whilst there was a wide player in loads of space. Luckily the ball wasn't given to the wide payer enough to make anything of it! We definitely need to shake it up a bit! :old:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:22 am

Darcy is a parks players sorry :oops:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:26 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Darcy is a parks players sorry :oops:

He was superb alongside Gerrard for umpteen games last season and he only looked out of his depth in the middle, when Hudson returned!

I still think that he can do the same job for us, as long as he's playing alongside the likes of Gyepes or Gerrard if he ever returns (who both appear to be content to do a man marking role and allow Darcy to carry out a sweeper type role), or Riggott when he's fit!

The problem when he plays alongside Hudson, is that Hudson likes to be the last man and to be in charge, when personally, I think he's no better than an out and out centre half and certainly not captaincy material on the pitch! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:45 am

I have to side with the (few) Naylor fans here. Although he by far isn;t the best left back in the championship he can do a job. Far more reliant and better player than kennedy!! As for the lad over at Newport he is playing but nothing to write home about, can't see him getting much of a game here.

On the Hudson arguement, we all know he is prone to an eror or three but jonesy wont drop him so its pointless!! Blake for me is the better CB at the club but needs a specific partner, i,e tall and strong. Maybe Riggot is his man??