Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Conservative's shit on the poor

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 pm

All of us who said it before they came into power.. Well done.

All those who said they were going to help.. Eat some humble pie.

All of the different areas being cut - it's pathetic.

The biggest thing that annoys me about this is the fact that Foreign Aid is being INCREASED by 37.5%.

I don't give two shits about foreigners right now, you're f*cking over Britain by trying to help other people. How about looking after number 1? :evil:

Re: Conservative's shit on the poor

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:33 pm

I Totally agree with you Regarding This

The biggest thing that annoys me about this is the fact that Foreign Aid is being INCREASED by 37.5%.

I don't give two shits about foreigners right now, you're f*cking over Britain by trying to help other people. How about looking after number 1?

Britain Should Look after Britain :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 pm

its f*cking disgusting deport all the scrounging immigrants NOW, that will save us billions, more like the french we want to be

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:37 pm

f*cking madness

Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Tories shit on the poor ?????????? The robbing gits have taken just over £1500 of me in TAX this month. That will pay for one scrounging family for a month :o Why should i have to work my bollocks off to pay for them :evil: :evil: :evil:
But throwing away our money to overseas then asking US to bear the brunt of these cuts is a f*cking disgrace. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Would never ever vote conservative :twisted:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:36 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Would never ever vote conservative :twisted:

I did :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Only thing I like about them is the colour :lol:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Tories shit on the poor ?????????? The robbing gits have taken just over £1500 of me in TAX this month. That will pay for one scrounging family for a month :o Why should i have to work my bollocks off to pay for them :evil: :evil: :evil:
But throwing away our money to overseas then asking US to bear the brunt of these cuts is a f*cking disgrace. :evil: :evil: :evil:

1500 in tax in a month. You must be earning enough to pay it then.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:12 pm

politicians live in a different world to us,there sitting pretty while we get punished for there f**k ups.

Oxygen Theives the lot of them,there more over paid and over rated than wayne rooney

Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Midfield general wrote:Shit on the poor..? Since when did the poor earn £44k so that they get their child benefit taken away..?

I agree with you Annis about the foreign aid but that was one of the agreements which made the Lib Dems go to bed with the Tories because the LIB DEMS wanted that to happen.

Annis actually quoted me there ;)

And as for shitting on the poor - You must misunderstand me. I don't care about people who scrounge for benefits whilst not working. By poor I mean people who work (and are on a low income) and recieve some help from the government. THEIR benefits are being scrapped or near enough scrapped, but with an increase in VAT due, as well as an increase in things such as train fare (Who the f**k justifies raising train fares by 8% every few months!?), yet no increase in wages, they simply cannot afford to live.

And before you come back with a statement such as "Get a better job" or "VAT affects everyone", Some people simply cannot find better jobs in this climate, and VAT may affect everyone, but some people will be able to afford the VAT increase, whilst others simply cannot.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:52 pm

What really gets my goat is there is cuts with everything including the Police where now Crime will be easier than ever, and also with no new prisons being built. Even the ones that get caught will just get a slap on the wrist. Peados will go unchecked preying on our kids and again even if some are caught they will get community service :twisted: Gangsters will be on the rise never have job prospects looked so good for them. But prison places will be found for so called football hooligans :evil: .
Money wont be slashed on overseas aid or on so called climate change which the majority of people do not beleave anyway, as my poll on this board around 6 months ago showed over 80% did not believe.
I did not vote Tory for this Shite :evil: :evil: :evil: in fact the only party close to my beliefs is BNP :cry: :cry: :cry: That is sad :o :shock: :shock: :cry:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Those who voted Tories from this m/board what are your thought's now?. :evil:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Midfield general wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Tories shit on the poor ?????????? The robbing gits have taken just over £1500 of me in TAX this month. That will pay for one scrounging family for a month :o Why should i have to work my bollocks off to pay for them :evil: :evil: :evil:

1500 in tax in a month. You must be earning enough to pay it then.

So because someone works hard he should be hit. Thats really fare isn't it

Well people who can afford it are in a better position to pay than those on say 10 - 15k a year. I earn 30 odd k a year and my tax has gone up but I realise we are in the shit and need to do that and can afford to do it. I'd prefer I got hit a little extra than those trying to run houses on minimum wage.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:53 pm

I dont mind paying extra but when i know my extra is going towards foreign aid and climate change it makes my blood boil :evil: Why should this country live like the third world why we are giving aid to countries that spend all there money on Nuclear weapons etc or spend it on Palaces for themselves.
Or yes this government are cutting back on benefits but not the fecking scroungers that need to be cracked down on just the more deserving. If someone is looking for work then they should have to do community work to get there benefits i bet you then it wouldn't take long for them to find a job.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Tories have always shit on the poor.Smug bastards yesterday clapping & chanting "more, more" while Osbourne announced the size of the cuts.Wankers the lot of them.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:10 pm

I Voted conervative as i did not want the lib dems in which has backfired on me we should follow other countries and take to the streets how can you justify foreign aid we give enough already enoch was right :evil:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:18 pm

bluebirds over.... wrote:Tories have always shit on the poor.Smug bastards yesterday clapping & chanting "more, more" while Osbourne announced the size of the cuts.Wankers the lot of them.

Disagree-in the past they have. Now they are shafting the middle classes.

Next year i lose £20.55 a week tax credits

In 2013 I lose £60 a week family allowance.

What they should do is cut benefits for long term unemployed, stop giving extra cash to addicts and abolish overseas aid as well as the WElsh assembly and subsidies to the BBC etc...

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:08 am

im not going to be passing the VAT increase on to my customers its 2.5% off my own profit but i think it needs to be done as a selling point and 2.5% can make the difference between a sale and someone walking away.

Ressession Round 2 here we come i think

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:19 am

Just move to France, the government and greedy banker types have taken the great out of Great Britain... :evil:

All well and good moaning about it, but that's not going to get us very far...