Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' RANGERS/CELTIC/HIBS/ABERDEEN and HEARTS '

Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:19 pm

' RANGERS/CELTIC/HIBS/ABERDEEN and HEARTS '
How Would Cardiff City Fair against any of them if We played them at This Current moment ?

Re: ' RANGERS/CELTIC/HIBS/ABERDEEN and HEARTS '

Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' RANGERS/CELTIC/HIBS/ABERDEEN and HEARTS '
How Would Cardiff City Fair against any of them if We played them at This Current moment ?

Probably beat them all, on our day we could do a job against most premier league sides. :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:24 pm

We have played Celtic a few times in recent years and always looked more than capable

Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 pm

All of them are only average Championship clubs in my opinion, only Rangers may be slightly better. But we could still beat them. Celtic haven't beat us in two attempts !! OK only friendly's but who cares :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:26 pm

hibs hearts aberdeen, think we have a good chance of beating, celtic rangers difficult to win

Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Oi, wheres Clydebank in there ? :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:25 pm

good hammerings for all of them with gerrard and blake at the back.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:06 am

The 2 Old Firm teams would be the same standard as CCFC if not better but the others I would but way below us :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:22 am

No problem with any of them. Rangers and Celtic are mid table championship teams, the others would flop.
You only have to look at the number of players that have come from the SP to the championship and struggled. Llanelli even beat Motherwell last year!!!

Glasgow would be a cracker of an away trip though. Wouldnt fancy the bus trip to Aberdeen in February!!!!

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:18 pm

i think we could beat them no problemand our support woud match theres

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:34 pm

I would expect us to take care of most of the SPL. I've seen Aberdeen a few times since I moved up here and they are so poor. Hearts ain;t much better. Hibs have an exciting team and maybe Colin Calderwood could rejuvinate them. We would still beat them though. The other two are also beatable, although Rangers showed they can play last night with a solid performance against Valencia to keep them unbeaten in this years Champions League. They are normally on the way out midway thorugh the second game :lol: