Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Harsh but needs to be said

Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:44 pm

can't help it if your disabled like me who are allowed to have benfits not my fault i was born like i was . tho who is trying to get a job was working for 6 months contracted ended bla bla.

don't agree with people living on things cuz they can't be assed to move

if you wanna now wahts wrong with me cerbal palsy 2 broken legs ,and all muscles reset, and is stuck with it for rest of my life

but then again i been disabled all my life tryed hard to work but people who dun try to work get more than me

sorry for rant winds me up when people auto think every 1 is claiming and not trying to work

Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:49 pm

but mate thats what we should be supporting, is people like you mate, the british person who can't work , the british person who comes on hard times, the british person !!!!

but instead we send billions abroad, give everyone benifits to come to this country , illegal immirgrants, the muslims who hate us and want to kill us etc

but what does the average person like me and you get? f**k all we pay for all these cunts, look after our own, f**k everyone else, they can all starve to death as far as im concerned

Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Ben wrote:but mate thats what we should be supporting, is people like you mate, the british person who can't work , the british person who comes on hard times, the british person !!!!

but instead we send billions abroad, give everyone benifits to come to this country , illegal immirgrants, the muslims who hate us and want to kill us etc

but what does the average person like me and you get? f**k all we pay for all these cunts, look after our own, f**k everyone else, they can all starve to death as far as im concerned

if only the top men would think like that

if only that was the case sir, i not gonna say what i get cuz it will wind u up and u feel sorry for me but for life time disability u wil be gob smacked on really how hard it can be. but some people use system to get better things and they get them more than the people who genarly are stuck with pain each day and find it hard to get around that what pisses me most.

i dun ask for sympathy really i just plod along support the city like i av for 13 years keeps me going really : :ayatollah: but tp put it straight i alswo worked for like 7 years 2 with my disability so dun stop me :) just bugger trying to get work at the mo

any rant over lets be smashing leeds monday :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Midfield general wrote:I am sick to death of hearing about the poor are being hit all the time. People need to stand up and start being responsible for their actions and their lives.

This should be the response when you hear the following comments:

A young single parent can't afford childcare: WELL THE YOUNG SINGLE PARENT SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE THEY HAD THE CHILD.

There's no work around here: MAYBE NOT SO BECOME SELF EMPLOYED AND GET EARNING MONEY.

Our benefits will be effected: BENEFITS ARE ONLY THERE TO HELP YOU THROUGH LIFE SO YOU DONT NEED YOUR CAR SUPPLIED TO YOU FROM THE TAXPAYER, YOU DON'T NEED TO SMOKE THOUSANDS OF FAGS PER YEAR AND YOU DONT NEED TO DRINK HUNDREDS OF PINTS PER YEAR.

People should take control over their life because the world owes them nothing!!!!

Mate alot of pepeinthis society are born into whether they are wealthy or poor and many children cant help it if they are born in to an area that is reeked with unemployment and need benefits to live. However i know they are general lazy people who dont want to work but thats a very short majority. What im trying to get a cross is its easier said then done when your stuck in areas that their is work, good schools , and a good oppotunity. But people havto exceppt that not everyone are so lucky.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:03 pm

That is what is sad now the actual disabled feel they are being persecuted as being scroungers which the general public do not think. It doesn't help your cause when Alcoholics are classified in the same category which is disgusting.
The benefits system was set up to help people who are genuinely disabled but now it is not and helps the scrounger more.
My wife has MS and she had to fight tooth and nail to get a disabled badge and bus pass that f*cking pisses me off. She doesn't claim any benefits because they say she isn't entitled to them.(not disabled enough) She works 2 hrs a day and most mornings she has to crawl to work but she is determined to work as long as she can.
If there are any Scroungers on this forum shame on you.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Ben wrote:but mate thats what we should be supporting, is people like you mate, the british person who can't work , the british person who comes on hard times, the british person !!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 pm

real trouble is too many ppl are better off on benefits than going out and finding work,

example.... mate claims various benefits and gets almost £200 a week in his bank, on top of that his rent and council tax is paid....... spends most of his life on drugs and buying ps3 games - mate or no mate it pisses me off :oops: :oops:

EVERYONE should be made to work (part/full time) for any benefits they get..... just my view of course.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:18 pm

BEN have you taken your medication today :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Midfield general wrote:I am sick to death of hearing about the poor are being hit all the time. People need to stand up and start being responsible for their actions and their lives.

This should be the response when you hear the following comments:

A young single parent can't afford childcare: WELL THE YOUNG SINGLE PARENT SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE THEY HAD THE CHILD.

There's no work around here: MAYBE NOT SO BECOME SELF EMPLOYED AND GET EARNING MONEY.

Our benefits will be effected: BENEFITS ARE ONLY THERE TO HELP YOU THROUGH LIFE SO YOU DONT NEED YOUR CAR SUPPLIED TO YOU FROM THE TAXPAYER, YOU DON'T NEED TO SMOKE THOUSANDS OF FAGS PER YEAR AND YOU DONT NEED TO DRINK HUNDREDS OF PINTS PER YEAR.

People should take control over their life because the world owes them nothing!!!!

Well said mate, i,m sick of this dependancy culture !

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:50 pm

The one that gets me is the invalidity car. Now I'm not saying they shouldn't be provided but when you see some people driving around in a car that the average earner couldn't aford something is really fucked up.
Bring back the blue plastic pig car then let's see how many would take up this option?

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:02 pm

I am old enough to remember them little things :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:25 pm

welshdougie wrote:
EVERYONE should be made to work (part/full time) for any benefits they get..... just my view of course.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And what exactly would you have them do? And at what rate?

The reason I ask is because a mate of mine had a job picking litter but he lost it a year or so ago. The area that he worked in is now used for offenders on community service. So in other words they got rid of him and put him on the dole to replace him with people doing it for free.

Maybe people on benefits could do your job for free and put you on the dole. Then you could work alongside them and show them the ropes without getting paid, appart from your dole money of course.

Yes there are plenty who are taking money for nothing but there are also millions who are desperate to get a job. Every job you apply for you are competing with as many as 150 other applicants, and those are high skilled jobs I'm talking about.

Like I said in other posts, if the government don't like people on benefits then that's all they have to do is re-introduce the full employment policy that they themselves used to have. Then when we've got everyone who wants to work in full time jobs it will be so much easier to see who the real scroungers are. Until then if you or anyone else think you can get a better deal on the dole, just pack your job in and give it a go. Don't give any bullshit just pack it in. I know of a very long list of people who'd gladly take your job and be really greatful to have it.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Hmmn interesting comments.

Well i have a condition which is incurable, yet i strive to make the best out of it. I work at least 55 hrs a week and im damn glad i can do that!

I HAVE A RESPECTABLE JOB FOR WHICH IM PROUD OF :ayatollah:

Alot of What ive been through and am coping with is easily classed as incapacitated, but i would not let it beat me!!!
It's not a terminal illness dont get me wrong, but it is something which can incapacitate you. I know i was incapacitated i could hardly walk at some points, and was informed of what it can lead to.

Don't EVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!

Not everybody "scrounging" is a liar and a lazy kunt.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:27 pm

No one is saying that Chief !! The ones everyone's on about is the ones who can work but WONT. The ones that have kids just to get more benefits and then spend all our hard earned money on big TVs and PlayStation or xbox's and get drunk on our money then claim they are drink dependant and are classified with an illness that stops them working (if they would work anyway) and then claim even more benefits because of there so-called illness. Those are the ones we are on about not genuine cases for which i dont begrudge you a penny Chief.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:No one is saying that Chief !! The ones everyone's on about is the ones who can work but WONT. The ones that have kids just to get more benefits and then spend all our hard earned money on big TVs and PlayStation or xbox's and get drunk on our money then claim they are drink dependant and are classified with an illness that stops them working (if they would work anyway) and then claim even more benefits because of there so-called illness. Those are the ones we are on about not genuine cases for which i dont begrudge you a penny Chief.

Couldn't agree more Mr Nuked up Blue!!!

Im with you absolutely 100% But i had to say this, not everybody in certain brackets of society are there by choice.

All i meant :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Tubzo wrote:The one that gets me is the invalidity car. Now I'm not saying they shouldn't be provided but when you see some people driving around in a car that the average earner couldn't aford something is really fucked up.
Bring back the blue plastic pig car then let's see how many would take up this option?

Spot on mate the one with the grifter handlebars for a steering wheel :lol:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:53 pm

But how are they going to get about with ten kids when there is only one seat ? :lol: make the rest of the fuckers catch the bus i suppose :lol: :lol: with there free bus passes :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Tubzo wrote:The one that gets me is the invalidity car. Now I'm not saying they shouldn't be provided but when you see some people driving around in a car that the average earner couldn't aford something is really fucked up.

Are you saying that the genuinly disabled shouldn't be allowed to have a decent car ( which they contribute towards by the way by gving up thier mobility benefit for, about £200 per month at present).

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:09 am

People need to riot!

Go all continental!

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:34 am

Elwood Blues wrote:

Are you saying that the genuinly disabled shouldn't be allowed to have a decent car ( which they contribute towards by the way by gving up thier mobility benefit for, about £200 per month at present).

The people who are being referred to in this topic, are the ones who do it for the sake of it... who pop out 10 kids and earn more money by not bothering to work than someone who has had to work their way up the company for 10 years to get near that salary... in terms of people who NEED these benefits, like disabled people etc, should be entitled to them... The people who shouldn't are the ones who refuse to work and live a life of luxury!

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:45 am

The thing that really riles me is that the scum in our society that leach off us all don't bother to vote so why do ALL the political parties still give them hand outs it doesn't win them any more votes. :old: :twisted:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:16 am

While you make some valid points there, I don't think immigrants have a monopoly on being lazy scroungers. There are too many people out there who have no interest in working to support themselves or their families because the system allows them to.

I know people in their mid to late twenties who have never held down a job for more than a month or so and are never short of cash, these guys are born and bred in Cardiff. The sad thing is that I bet everyone on this board knows a few people like this, it should be exceptional not normal.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:38 am

So would you consider me one of life's scroungers then?

My ex wife walked out on me and our 3 children leaving me as a SINGLE PARENT... I have no family network of support as my parents are unfortunately disabled, and all other members work full time, so therefore had to leave my job to care for my children as there was no way I could work my hours around them.

Although I have been on the benefit system for the past three years, I have used my time in the days whilst my children have been in school constructively studying for a degree in English Language and Literature, which, if I hopefully pass in a few years, I can then use get a job as a teacher in a primary school, a job that will work far better around my time commitments to my children.

Not all single parents set out to mass produce children with the intent of sponging off the benefit system, some of us actually had good jobs with good pay and could afford to support our families, but unfortunately situations arise that can quickly change our lives beyond our control.... so please don't make such broad sweeping statements, and think about what you want to say next time your blood is boiling with the small minority who choose to abuse the system.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:24 am

Andy, simple answer for you - NO, you don't sound like a scrounger.
Don't think many people think everyone on benefits is a scrounger, just that if you are a scrounger you should get no benefits if you make no effort to sort your life out.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:36 am

dont go there BEN,
funding of the home countries
england down 20 summin %
scotland down 20 summin %
wales down 20 summin %

FOREIGN AID UP 37% WHAT THE f**k ITS THAT ABOUT. sort this country out first you bunch of pricks :x