Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Out of those complaining about the cuts who didn't bother ..

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Voting?

Re: Out of those complaining about the cuts who didn't bother ..

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:26 pm

I voted Labour :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:27 pm

i voted! and if everyone voted my way we wouldn't be sending billions abroad and looking after everyone else, we'd be looking after us !!

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Ben wrote:i voted! and if everyone voted my way we wouldn't be sending billions abroad and looking after everyone else, we'd be looking after us !!

BNP?

They have some good policies just a pity they are actually racist. If a mainstream party took most of their polices I think they would go down a storm.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:46 pm

maccydee wrote:
Ben wrote:i voted! and if everyone voted my way we wouldn't be sending billions abroad and looking after everyone else, we'd be looking after us !!

BNP?

They have some good policies just a pity they are actually racist. If a mainstream party took most of their polices I think they would go down a storm.

no they too will be lablled racist, can't speak out about anything , dont want to upset all them illegal immigrents etc

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Agree Ben

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Ben wrote:
maccydee wrote:

BNP?

no they too will be lablled racist, can't speak out about anything , dont want to upset all them illegal immigrents etc

LMFAO.

BNP aren't racist whatsoever, no, not in the slightest.

I assume you didn't watch an excellent Channel 4 documentary, where a journalist went undercover, got close to Griffin, captured a hell of a lot of nice stuff secretly.

Like Griffin's "bodyguards" claiming the Holocaust never happened.

Like Griffin telling the undercover reporter you could "tell who is a Jew"... going into great detail to explain precisely how a Jew looks facially.

Except the undercover journalist, errm, was Jewish...

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:37 pm

I voted conservative :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:48 pm

nerd wrote:
Ben wrote:[quote="maccydee

BNP?

LMFAO.

BNP aren't racist whatsoever, no, not in the slightest.

I assume you didn't watch an excellent Channel 4 documentary, where a journalist went undercover, got close to Griffin, captured a hell of a lot of nice stuff secretly.

Like Griffin's "bodyguards" claiming the Holocaust never happened.

Like Griffin telling the undercover reporter you could "tell who is a Jew"... going into great detail to explain precisely how a Jew looks facially.

Except the undercover journalist, errm, was Jewish...[/quote]

Not that I agree or disagree but your post got two major holes - "Documentary" and "Undercover".

These dodgy journos could do an undercover documentary on a ladys church tea and knitting group and make them look like a bunch of nutters.
I've seen how these people work and I wouldn't trust anything they say. I'm not defending the bnp or anyone else, just saying that these journos go into these things with an agenda.