Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What the hell is this about?

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:39 pm

I was browsing eBay and I came across this listing. The bid is really high but it doesn't state exactly what they are bidding on other than a wig.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nadia-Child-/250713400526?pt=UK_Antiques_DecorativeAntiques_Collectables_EH&hash=item3a5faee4ce

Re: What the hell is this about?

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:42 pm

They're bidding on HER ;)

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:45 pm

its for a wig, its at the bottom of the page, f**k me nearly 8 grand for some hair :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:50 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:its for a wig, its at the bottom of the page, f**k me nearly 8 grand for some hair :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops: :oops: Didn't notice that.

Are you sure she just didn't put that so eBay couldn't take it off? :D

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Dafydd wrote:They're bidding on HER ;)

I wondered that but there's nothing to indicate that in her listing. Surely it can't be for a wig, not 8 grand :shock:

What I don't get is there's loads of bidders yet there's no info to indicate what for. So for instance if she was selling herself, what did these bidders put in the search box. :lol:

Do they have a secret code hidden there or what. :shock:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Berwyn wrote:
Dafydd wrote:They're bidding on HER ;)

I wondered that but there's nothing to indicate that in her listing. Surely it can't be for a wig, not 8 grand :shock:

What I don't get is there's loads of bidders yet there's no info to indicate what for. So for instance if she was selling herself, what did these bidders put in the search box. :lol:

Do they have a secret code hidden there or what. :shock:

it e bay dogging :o