CityBlue1 wrote:great photos :ayatollah:

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: COVENTRY CITY AWAY

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:25 pm

welshdougie wrote:agreed...... great pics :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Dougie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/photos-2/away-games/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

image 7 a cracker ! :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:32 pm

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/photos-2/away-games/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

image 7 a cracker ! :ayatollah:

Cheers Mallo, that was taken by Cardiff City and emailed to me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Great pictures Annis!! did you put up that St George flag on the ceiling ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Cheers Mallo, that was taken by Cardiff City and emailed to me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

front cover new book me think ( Loyal Fans )

talking about books i need a signed copy chronicles for my libary ( which is full of AA books only ) lol i must have 50 i never sold lol

is a great photo full of passion

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Great pictures Annis!! did you put up that St George flag on the ceiling ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

should off burnt it getting to old :old: nowa days would of been the first photo years ago lol

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Great pictures Annis!! did you put up that St George flag on the ceiling ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

We were going to take it down, but the Landlord looks after us well and we have that pub every year for the last 6 years.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:42 pm

mallo wrote:Cheers Mallo, that was taken by Cardiff City and emailed to me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

talking about books i need a signed copy chronicles for my libary ( which is full of AA books only ) lol i must have 50 i never sold lol

is a great photo full of passion[/quote]

Of Course I've got one for you, you wrote in the book, The Best Soul Crew Book so far " Chronicles of the Soul Crew " :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:46 pm

mallo wrote:Cheers Mallo, that was taken by Cardiff City and emailed to me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

is a great photo full of passion[/quote]

I agree it captures the true passion of some of the Cardiff City supporters

Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:49 pm

some quality photos there! :D :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:58 am

I`m at the bar behind you guys in 2 of those pics.................LOL

Guess it was a good opportunity to get the drinks in while u were all posing. :ayatollah:

Cracking night, only really got my voice back yesterday.. :D

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:29 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I`m at the bar behind you guys in 2 of those pics.................LOL

Guess it was a good opportunity to get the drinks in while u were all posing. :ayatollah:

Cracking night, only really got my voice back yesterday.. :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: