Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on you WURZELLS!!

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:22 am

Hope they beat QPR tomorrow.

Would make that game against Leeds on Monday a bit more spicy than it already is.
Gives the players a bit more incentive too! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Come on you WURZELLS!!

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:45 am

i was supposed to be going to watch it with a mate of mine whos a big Bristol fan but doesnt look like ill finish work early enough and he might have to work aswell :(

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:56 am

Uncle Fester wrote:Hope they beat QPR tomorrow.

Would make that game against Leeds on Monday a bit more spicy than it already is.

I hope they beat QPR tonite ! :D

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:00 am

Vintage 63 wrote:

Whooops!! My mistake, you're right, Vintage. :oops: Even Better really, as I have nowt planned for tonight anyway. I shall listen on Cardiff Player. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:51 am

Come on Wurzles were all rooting for you, could you also get a few QPR booked or sent off please

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

Whooops!! My mistake, you're right, Vintage. :oops: Even Better really, as I have nowt planned for tonight anyway. I shall listen on Cardiff Player. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can't you get round to a mate's house or a pub with Sky, as it'll be better watching it on the telly! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Whooops!! My mistake, you're right, Vintage. :oops: Even Better really, as I have nowt planned for tonight anyway. I shall listen on Cardiff Player. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Can't you get round to a mate's house or a pub with Sky, as it'll be better watching it on the telly! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

The pub's out as I live in jackland. :D Had it had been us on the box I no doubt would have seen it somewhere. I should be able to watch a stream of it on the net, and I will be over the moon. Ooops no, sorry, thats you!! :D :D :D :D