Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST THINK WE US FANS COULD OF

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:08 pm

been like pompy fans now something close to your heart could wel go

mad to think we was staring down the barrel

now look at us flying high

hope pompey manage to sort something tho there supporters in general are top notch.

Re: JUST THINK WE US FANS COULD OF

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:09 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:been like pompy fans now something close to your heart could wel go

hope pompey manage to sort something tho there supporters in general are top notch.

totally agree, this is not a time to mock, we should support Pompey fans.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:11 pm

carlccfc wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:been like pompy fans now something close to your heart could wel go

totally agree, this is not a time to mock, we should support Pompey fans.

remember cup final they was great and they always remember us for staying der singing are hearts out :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:19 pm

i think everybody posting on here have nothing but sympathy for pompey and the loyal supporters :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:24 pm

krab wrote:i think everybody posting on here have nothing but sympathy for pompey and the loyal supporters :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your right Kevin, it really would be a shame if they went through

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:26 pm

I've been there and it hurts like hell.

How the hell did a club like Portsmouth get into debts of £120 million though? The whole story of their "rise" stinks.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:26 pm

would we loose 3 points?

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:28 pm

PtB wrote:I've been there and it hurts like hell.

How the hell did a club like Portsmouth get into debts of £120 million though? The whole story of their "rise" stinks.

fake money by sounds of it. sad tho cuz all of them fan are great. just wild we could of been like this last season :shock:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Too right lads and I'm glad the bother down there earlier this season hasn't affected peoples opinions.

Can you honestly imagine life without the City coz I can't. I honestly think I'd emigrate if we went under as I couldn't be at home thinking about it every weekend!

Thank you VT and TG, thank you so much.

Good luck Pompey.

Once this all blows over, hopefully with Pompey intact, I reckon all kinds of shit are going to uncovered. Some of the characters getting involved were dodgey as fcuk. And they had their version of PR in Peter Storrie.